Chapter 4

December 27
Days to debut - 5

There was less than a week left until the girls were going to debut. The girls were going to release their album and have a debut showcase on New Years  day and then start promoting the next day.They had to do many things In preparation for the debut. The first thing they had to do that they all hated was dieting. They were forced to eat very little amounts of food or as the girls would say "enough to survive". They could only eat vegetables and fruits and they only got to eat twice a day. However the girls only followed the diet when their manager was aroud. As soon as she left they would order as much as they wanted.

Because of the debut the girls also had to dye their hair. Yumi was most excited about this part and decided to get her hair died in a blue green color. Crown dyed her hair blonde while the other two members stuck to natural colors. The girls would also find themselves staying later at the studio so that they could practice. Alice was struggling the most with choreography and would often stay even later than the other members. Sometimes she wouldn't leave until 4AM and would have to wake up at 6AM to get ready to go to school.

Today was one of those day when practice lasted forever. It was currently 1:30AM  and the girls were still dancing. In the middle of the dance B.I had barged into the room grabbed Crowns hand and led her out of the room.
"Yah, B.I you can't just kidnap our Maknae like that" Yumi yelled.
"Mianhae " he shouted back at her from the outside of the door.
"What do you want oppa? " Crown asked wondering why he literally just pulled her out of the room.
"I wanna talk to you I need your advice" B.I said as he waited for her to reply. Crown had noticed the stressed looks on his face and knew that something was up. She quickly nodded in agreement while flashing a smile.
Crown and B.I had entered an old practice room that no one used and sat down together.
"So what do you want to talk about?" Crown asked. she watched as Hanbin took a deep breath knowing this was going to be a long story.
"So recently I've been getting a lot of hate. People are saying that I'm a horrible leader and that I don't care about the other member. However I really do care about them , they're my family . They haters keep saying I don't deserve my spot in the group and that it was bought with my dads money. And they keep comparing me to bobby saying that I'm not as talented as him or I can't  rap as good as him or even on how the songs that I've composed recently aren't that good. Now the members are relying on me to compose and write this song and I have no inspiration or drive".

It took crown a while to fully comprehend everything and think of a way to help him. She felt sad that he was going through all of this but she realized she was going through the same problem. " B.I well to start off, the hate problem is something you can't fix. There is always gonna be haters that find something to hate on. However there's two ways to approach them you can ignore them and just not care about  what they say or you can prove the haters wrong and use it to make you better. I understand what it's like. People always compare me to my sisters and say that I can't sing as well as them and that I'm not as pretty as them. They think that the only reason that I'm here is because of my sisters. I always try to prove them wrong and show them that I can sing and that I earned my spot here. As for the problem of having trouble writing songs just write about what you like or care about or even what makes you happy because that's what usually works for me".
"Thank you" he said with a smile causing crown to smile as well. B.I knew he was falling for Crown. He had liked her since the first time they met and his feelings for her just kept growing.
"You know your really beautiful" B.I said to Crown as he placed a strand of hair behind her ear. She couldn't help but blush. He then placed his hand on her lower back pulled her body closer to his . Their faces were now inches away from each other . He leaned in making the gap between them even smaller there lips were less than an inch apart now.
"Yah B.I" a deep voice yelled . They both  looked up to see bobby standing in the doorway causing  them quickly move away from eachother.
"Oops sorry did I interrupt something? " Bobby asked awkwardly.
"Yes . What do you want? " B.I said. He was obviously angry that Bobby had interrupted what would have been his first kiss.
"Sorry but me and the guys are heading back to the dorm. You coming? " Bobby asked.
He then said goodbye to Crown and headed back to his dorm.
Crown left the room and quickly returned to their practice room knowing her unnie's would be getting worried.
"Ooh you're back what did you and your boyfriend do? " Ash asked as Crown entered the room.
"Hajima he's not my boyfriend and we didn't do anything" Crown replied .
"Yeah sure " Yumi said sarcastically "but honestly what did you two do ?"
"We talked for a while then we almost kissed but then Bobby walked in the room and interrupted it ".The members all started laughing hysterically . Crown knew this was gonna be a long night.

kind-louise FloRa-Jung baekhyun nope17

Authors note
Don't forget to vote and comment 😬