Words hurt

Maya and Riley's outfit forget the stuff just focus on the clothes . Maya's POV Today was Thursday so I only had this day to complete it and I can have my fun on Friday but then I realise it was fun being good but just being picked on in class by teachers and not have them say one thing and that is Detention . I loved detention it was so fun I got to go on my phone and listen to music or if they teachers like mr Matthews gave me detention they would give me a punishment but let me pick someone to do it with but make it fun . I looked at Riley she was extra bubbly today I was the same just cuz I am trying to be good , but doesn't mean I can't keep my sense of clothing .She gets out her stuff out of her locker and then talks to me about something that took me completely off guard. Riley : I love Farkle ! Me : FINALLY you can admit it oh yes Lucas owes me 10 bucks . YAY I need you to tell Farkle as soon as he walks up to us . Riley : I will do it if you admit you like Lucas . Me : What no I don't like him like that Riley come on. Riley : no Maya you come on I see it in his eyes and I see it in your eyes . Me: ok we both do it but you go first. Riley : Ok sighs Lucas : hey me : hey Riley has to tell you something Farkle Farkle looks at us widely Riley : I Love you Farkle . yes me : 10 Bucks Ranger Rick Lucas : But he was going to say that to you first so I guess I give you 5 and you give me 5 he smirks Me : nu uh uh Riley said it whilst Farkle didn't so you owe me a Full 10 dollar with who's Evers face is on there . He gives me 10 bucks Riley nudges me Me : ok ok I will do it Huckleberry I was wondering if - Lucas : You would like to go out with me this Saturday just the 2 of us . I smile me : sure I was gonna ask you the same thing . HA Farkle yelled Yogi he did it gets 10 bucks from yogi we look at him weirdly Farkle : What I can't bet too. Just then the new girl walks in I found out her name it is Sarah she is from Canada she got kicked out of 5 different school but you must be thinking oh no her life must be horrible it is not she has 2 loving parents a younger sister and a nice home. But she acts like this cuz she wants to . I don't understand I have a reason for it she doesn't it wasn't really fair. Sarah : Oh look miss Popular is here with her friends and boyfriend aww how cute you guys look like the before and after pictures in face lifts . I can't believe she was saying that but I kept it cool and didn't say anything . I walked away with pride. Riley : I am proud of you Maya you didn't do anything . Farkle : Yeah you took good care as break was starting I couldn't see Riley then I hear a scream that sounded just like hers I tell the boys to come with me and go to our lockers I see Riley and Sarah ,Riley is pinned to a wall . That got me really angry but I controlled it I looked at Lucas and he was just shocked he was about to do something and then I stopped him . Me : let her go she lets her go. Sarah : ooh look the saviour is here she gonna stop me from my evil tricks again . Or am I gonna win. I walk away but people start to come as I was going to push a door she says you are going to be dissapointed just how you were when your dad left. That got me really angry I looked back at everyone and they all had shocked faces. Me : what did you say my blood began to boil. Lucas : Maya I - me : No Lucas stay back NOW. Sarah: Yes Prince Charming stay back poor old useless Cinderella is trying to escape her  wicked step mother isn't it because your daddy left and your mum is never here . That took me on the edge . I went up to her and banged her against the lockers. Students : Ooohhh they started pulling out there phones Maya : listen I don't know who you think you are but you are trying to take place , on being a badass. Well guess what you are not a trouble maker what you do I did that when I was 6 pulling a bucket of water on a teacher that is child's play . You can ask everyone here and they will tell you the exact Samething your not a rebel your a bully and this is my school and I don't have bullies so you better clean up your act sweetheart or I would suggest homeschooling because from what I heard all you get into is fights and always LOSE . And yes I have a tall good looking friend but I am short and so is my temper .Now I am going to let you go but before that you are going to apologise to me and this whole school. And when I let you go if you throw a punch , pull a hair or anything I am telling you now I am going to be in the principals office and you are going to be the one in the HOSPITAL . Now say sorry . Sarah : I am sorry Maya I am sorry John Quincy Adams . Maya : Good now beat it and if I here anything bad from you again or you talk about my business in front of the entire school again I will mess you up  oh and by the way if that does happen 911 is on speed dile. I let her go and she runs away shocked. I turn away and everyone is editing the video and my friends walk up to me . Me : I guess I failed the challenge. Riley : no way you had to stick up for yourself what she said was horrible. Me: thanks now let's go to lunch Farkle& Riley : Yeah they walk off I am about to walk off to but someone grabs my hand . Lucas : so I am tall and good looking . I blush me : Yeah and I am short and apparently so is my temper . We laugh Lucas : I just wanted to say thank you Maya . Me ; what do you mean ( A ;N I got that in my head ) Lucas : you held me in I was about to rip that girl after what she said about your family . Me : You know what I did like that she said . Lucas : What ?. Me : she said you are Prince Charming and I am Cinderella and she is the wicked step mom Lucas : well they were jealous of here beauty . I blush again me : thanks Lucas I really like you . I can't believe I just said that!!! Lucas : I really like you too he leans in and so do I we are this close and then BAM !!! Mr Matthews: YOU ARE NOT KISSING HER !!!!!!!!!!!!! He chases Lucas I ran after him and MR M I was so close on kissing him . Lucas : Mmmaaaayyyyaaaaaaa. That is my cue I see them . Today was an ok day.