Taken, Abused, and Loved by the Same Man

plz don't read this lmao

Introductions:

Snow was taken from her home when she was 12, and has been a slave ever since. To make her situation worse, the same man who took her also abuses her because she dosent love him. Snow has bright white hair and dark brown eyes. With her being almost an adult, she will have to chose between staying and living life for free, or going out into the world with a sixth grade education. She is strong, defiant, and determened to leave the place she calls home.

Mike's father used to own the SST, or Sex Slave Trade, but when he died, Mike took over. He has black hair brushes That his eyebrows slightly and sky blue eyes. Mike is arrogant and jerk, and Violante and throws a tantrum whenever he doesnt get what he wants, and right now, he wants Snow. He says he wants to protect her, to love her, for her to be his. But Mike is still head of the trade, and he will always put his buisness first, no matter what.

Marky is young. The youngest in teh SST but he is the owner. Mike own the small buisness, but Mike owns the money, girls, everything. Marky has a messy white hair and brown eyes. When his parents died, Marky was left alone. No family, friends ... nothing. So he turned to the SST and took it by storm. Marky is not to be messed with. He is protective of Those he cares about. Although he is young, he is strong. Strong and smart, Marky is determined to find out what his parents were hideing. No matter the cost.

I will add more as characters come along ...