Chapter One: Two Dead

It was a normal day when Rose's mom, Bre was running down the stairs.

    "Chill mom do you have some place to go?" asked Rose.

    "No baby i have some thing to tell you," said roses mom while crying.

    "Not now m-," Rose was trying to say Not now mom, but Bre cut her off.

    "EMMA IS DEAD" Bre said with pain in her heart.  Emma WAS Roses best friend till they got in a fight.

    "Oh no how did she die, like what happened" Rose asked, but inside she knew the answer.

    "I dont know baby but the police are still working on finding out what happened." Bre said.

    Rose started to cry but inside was filled with joy.

    A month has past and Rose and her mom were invited to Emma's funeral. Bre walked into Roses room and Rose was writing about every deital about she did to Emma, but the bad part was, Roses mom was reading what Rose was writing.

    "What are you writing" asked Bre.  Rose qiuckly fliped over and fliped the page.

    "Er.....just a little memory that Emma and I had," said Rose with uneasiness. She forced a sad smile, but in her head she said, Holy shit! she's going to call the cops on me and get me arrested and she doesn't even know the whole story about this. Her mom just walked away with a plain expression.

    That night Rose woke up and was thinking, should i kill my mom because she knows or should i let her call the police on me. She ran down stair to get the stake knife. She got the knife and ran up stairs and went into her moms room and whispered. "I' m killing you for a reason".  Rose stabbed her mom down the throat and ran down stairs and cleaned the knife.

    Rose ran to her friends house and rang the bell. 

    Annabell's mom opened the door and asked, "What are you doing here?"

    "Well my mom said that i can sleep over... so can I?" asked Rose. 

    "Ok" said Annabell's mom.