Chapter Seven: Bloody Murderer

Rose got really lonely so she wanted Annabell and her mom to stay with her.

When Annabell and her mom stayed it was a little weird.  Annabell and Rose had really weird chores. It was like they were trying to find out the murderer of Rose's mom and Emma in her house.

"Mrs.Zeen do you think I murder my mom and Emma?" asked Rose

"No......YES what do you think, a man just walked in and killed her but not you, i saw you try to get out of the house like you would never get caught, but look you got caught" said Mrs. Zeen.

"you have no proof" rose said with fear.

"umm.... yes i do this knife!" Mrs. Zeen held up the knife.  it had blood stains on the knife.  

"WHAT I.I.I. NEVER WANTED TO KILL MY MOM BUT SHE KNEW I KILLED EMMA AND I DIDNT WANT TO GO TO JAIL" Rose cry.  "i promise i will never kill again" she cried again.

"im..im..im going to call the police in the morning because its to late now" Mrs.Zeen said.  That night Rose went down stairs and got the stake knife and went into the room where Mrs. Zeen was sleeping and said "you made me do this".......And then stabs her down the throat.....ANNA SAW THE WHOLE THING.  Rose walked into the room and Anna wasnt there she was in the corner of the room where  her mom was in............