Time To Train

Derick's POV****

It has been about two days since Rosalie left. Brake and his dad were taking it hard. But they were still able to preform everyday duties even though they looked like people from the walking dead. Ashley.... well she was still out having fun but seems to have dialed it down. Her sister leaving must have actually hurt her. Everybody seems to not notice. And me.... well honestly I miss my mate. At the same time I don't give two fucks. My wolf rarely shows. So it is just me and no compelling shit from him. I was starting to miss her.  Oh well she probably will never show up again. So I should start to move on from my mate. 

I called up Ashley to my room. When she came in. She knew what I wanted. So we just went straight through it. Right when I was about to mark her, my wolf showed

Remember how I told you that I would stop you from ever marking this slut. Well this is me keeping my promise like a TRUE ALPHA

With that he started to growl and forced my canine teeth back into my mouth. It hurt as hell. I just finished up with Ashley and told her to visit again next week, same day. 

As the night went on I couldn't sleep. The only thing running through was Rosalie and if she was alright. I also couldn't help but think off my wolf and how he stopped me from marking Ashley. Soon I finally went to sleep. That night I had a dream of Rosalie. And it was a nightmare

Rosalie POV****

As I was sleeping the day away. I woke up with a jolt and a huge pain in my lower abdomen. The pain only got worse and soon I could no longer keep my screams in. I let out a blood curtailing scream. That woke everybody up. Soon you could here the sounds of feet running towards me as each one of my screams became louder. My lower abdomen was on fire and I was ready to do anything to get rid of the pain. As soon as my claws started to come out. Tobias ran into the room with the gang fallowing with they saw me screaming in pain they instantly froze. They didn't know what to do.

 I didn't wait either. My claws were out and at the ready. I started to claw out y abdomen. From all the pain. Me clawing my stomach didn't hurt put made me feel better. As soon as I started to claw my stomach even more I felt hand grab mine and sparks flew so I knew who it was. I tried not to fight him and continue to claw my stomach out but it was unbearable so I snuggled myself closer to him. In hope to ease my pain with Tobias's scent.  Soon somebody was wrapping my stomach and the pain was slowly leaving. 

When it was finally all gone. I asked what had just happened to me. Nobody even moved all they did was suck in air. So I just rolled my eyes and shock my head." Fine. I gonna try to go back to sleep.If anyone has the guts to tell me in the morning feel free to."And with that I faked sleep. I made it seem that I was trying to sleep. Soon i heard the sounds of footsteps leaving but not before Tobias placed a kiss on my forehead and whispered an "I love you". 

Then a couple minuter later. Amy came in. She sat on my bed."I know you are up. You can't fool me. Maybe everybody else but not me..... I'll tell you." And immediately I sat up ." What did I tell ya..... So the reason you just felt that pain because your mate. Which I thought was Tobias? Was cheating on you.?"  She finished with a questioning look. 

"UMMM......."I felt my self blacking out the panic attack. The last thing I remembered was Amy calling out my name.

When I woke up I was alone. I got dressed and walked down to the twins room. There I saw so many things. I found a bullhorn. I grabbed it and went to the kitchen. It was still super early. So I made breakfast. As soon as that was done I made coffee and set up the table. After I was done doing all of that. I made my way into the hallway where everybody slept. I counted to three and BOOM!!! I had 5 seconds Max to run to my room. I dropped the bullhorn and sprinted to my room where I got under my covers and made myself look like i was sleeping with earplugs in. So when everybody ran into the twins rooms. Only to see that they had also been woken up. They finally noticed I wasn't there. I chilled and slowed my breathes. When they ran in. They saw I was sleeping .