Chapter 2 The Creation

What have I done? How do I stop this, he is even growing taller and larger! Oh no oh no! Wait a second the ground is shaking and the gravity of the room is starting to dwell and is disappearing  everyone was of the ground the man in the center, my boss was attracting everyone to him besides me as I watched everyone was turning into him even people from the outside of my office were here in this room turning into that thing there were thousands of people maybe millions were trapped in this room. Then everything stopped and I fell onto the floor with a sudden thud to the ground and hit my head in a desk and soon my site faded out of view and there was pure darkness.
    Once i woke up I saw someone dragging me. As for me I was flashing in and out of sleep. Once I was finally able to stay awake I saw this man and his wife with a small child that looked to me only months old. "Are you alright," the man asked me "ya" I confirmed back. Well he said we should probably find a  place to sit we are still in the same building we got you from. We all then got up and walked out I the room. Hey what are your names, the woman replied with, "oh!, this is little manes jaeger and his father Luke jaeger  and I'm Claris jaeger. After we got to a safe place we all sat down to rest , and After that we all sat there in silence just waiting for something that would never happen, maybe this just might be a dream.