Chapter 4 Is This The End

"Titan!!!" Claris screamed. Shh. Be quite we don't want it to here us. "Ok" she said back to me.

It was quite for a little while until a big hand came into the tent we were hiding in and took Claris and put it close to here mouth. We all ran out and tried to fight the titan with our axes but it didn't even hurt it." HELP" Claris was screaming out to us, but we couldn't do anything so the titan bit here head off and blood spewed everywhere and then it ate the rest of here body and she was gone forever. "No.No.No. What am I going to do about Manes he is going to grow up without a mother to care for him and even that he wont have any friend. dude stop crying. But as he was crying out for his wife he got picked up by the titan and I knew I couldn't save him so I grabbed his kid and ran as far away as possible but there were titans everywhere so I hid Manes as I ran into another titan and it picked me up and swallowed me whole. I want dead yet though I was going down a dark pipe and past out.

I woke up in a slimy place and there was squishing things around me and as soon as I opened my eyes there were body parts everywhere and I saw Luke in the corner by his wife's corpse crying. I went up to and told him" dude we can't just sit here and mourn I get it you lost someone close to you but we cant just sit here and wait to die. "But there is no way out of this beast and what else is there to do why don't we just give up now its not like there is going to be a happy world out there anymore" he cried out as tears ran down his eyes and snot was streaming out of his nose and you could tell he was in a lot of pane." But your son is out there and you cant just leave him bye himself". He thought to himself for a moment and got up and we made a plan we would find something that the titan ate and take it and cut our was out and at the time it seemed like a good plan but once we tried we couldn't even make a little cut to it and, all of a sudden everything went black and we both fell back into the titans slimy insides and we fell back into a deep deep sleep.