*prologue*

I walked into my English class late. All eyes were on me so as usual I smile awkwardly and sit down at my assigned seat. "Hello everyone welcome to English 3! I'm Ms. Pritchett and I will be your teacher for t the year!" The blonde lady says as happy as she can be. I look around and most people are just on their phones not even listening. I can't really say anything because I'm doing just about the same. "You. The girl with the charger champion shirt stand up and talk about yourself!" I look up and everyone is staying at me. I stand up and begin talking. "Um Hi I'm Antoinette I'm a charger champion,I have a job and a dog. I love to write and read and yeah." I sat down quickly and smiled pushing my glasses up.
***

I'm laughing my ass off wondering what why my friend Aiden was making no sense. I swear you can't tell him anything about dating! It's been a couple of weeks in school and I already knew my favorite class is English. Well because of the cute guy in here. I think his name is Colt but he's quiet and I feel attracted to him. I was in my own little day dream until Aiden snapped his fingers in front of me. "Zoned out huh?" He laughs which makes me laugh! "I was doing the usual" "And that's what staring at Colt with dreamy eyes" I like poke him in the arm which makes him laugh even harder. "I was just looking at the time"I protest! Aiden shakes his head suspiciously and I smile knowing we will be friends for a while.
***Colt***
I know staring isn't such a nice thing but I can't and stare at her. She's like an Angel that fell from heaven onto this thing we call earth. I like fell for her and I don't even know her. All I know is that she's nerdy, a charger champion and loves to read and write. I wish I had the guts to say hi.....