Chapter 45 - Jenny's Sweet 16

Cody POV 

I woke up at 6 am because I couldn't sleep. I went on my phone and saw today is May 15 which is Jenny's 16th birthday and I'm going on tour tomorrow. I went out to my balcony and saw Jenny window was unlock. I open it and went in her room. She was still sleeping and she has school today. Her school starts at 7:30 and ends at 2:30. I slip in bed with Jenny and held onto her. She start stirring and then hit me.

"Gosh that hurt baby." I said. She turn around so she is facing me.

"I'm sorry babe. I thought you were some killer or something." Jenny said.

"It's fine and happy birthday. I can give you the pleasure you need." I said smirking. Jenny smack me.

"Dirty boy. Wait until I'm 18 and you can fuck me as long as you want." Jenny said.

"I like that." I said.

Jenny got up and went in the bathroom. 20 minutes later she came out wearing a blue and purple strip Sundress with short sleeves on it, black flats, a dog tag necklace, our friendship bracelet, and purple blueish snap back that says B-day Girl and her name on the side of the hat on the bottom. Without any make-up on.

"You look beautiful." I said getting up.

"Thanks Codes." Jenny said giving me a hug. I hug her back making me realize that I'm really going to miss Jenny.

"I'm going to miss you Cody." Jenny said.

"I'm going to miss you too Jen." I said.

"Come on let's go eat." Jen said. I nodded and we went downstairs.

Once we came down I heard Joey, Jonathan, and Jayden scream "SURPRISE HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY."

"Aw thanks lads." Jenny said giving them each a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"What about me?" I ask pouting. She came up to me and hug me and kiss me quickly on the lips.

"Now here is your breakfast that we made." Joey said.

He gave her chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, sausages, and scramble eggs with a candle on top of the pancakes. We all ate the breakfast Joey, Jonathan, and Jayden made.

"Hey can one of you mates take to the place where I'm going to take my drivers test?" Jenny ask.

"I'll take you after school. Jayden is going in his car." Jonathan said.

"Thanks Jon." Jenny said.

"We got to go." Jayden said. They left. I went back home so we can set up Jenny's birthday party.

Jenny POV 

Once we got to school like the whole school was saying happy birthday to me. I was at my locker when I felt 4 arms wrap around me. I saw it was Mary and Estrella.

"Happy birthday Jenny." They both said in unison.

"Thanks mates." I said.

"We got something for you. Open mine first." Mary said handing me her present.

I open it to see the Moon Series by Susan Beth Pfeffer, the dress I want from Forever 21 (it's a black dress with one long lace sleeves on my right arm, it's flowy in the back, short in the front, and it has a purple gem like belt around my stomach), and 3 tickets to Cher Lloyd this weekend.

"Oh my fucking gosh I love you so much Mary." I said.

"You're welcome and guess who's coming along with you to the concert." Mary said. I start freaking out a bit.