Chapter 17 - Let's Have Some Fun

Justin POV

I woke up to find myself in a bean bag chair with Jenny on my lap sleeping. Jenny looks cute when she's sleeping.

"You know it rude to stare." Jenny said quietly with her eyes close.

"I need to know how you do that." I said quietly too. Jenny got off my lap and drag me up the steps.

"Go get ready boo and then we will have some time alone before I have to go to the mall with Alli." Jenny said.

I nodded my head. I went to Jenny's balcony to get to my balcony. I took a shower and stuff. I put on a white v neck, black leather jacket, black skinny jeans, and white Supra. I went back to Jenny's room to find Jenny wearing a white v neck like mine, black blazer, demin jean shorts, blue Converse, and a white snap back. She also curled her hair.

"Babe are you dressing like the girl version of One Direction?" I ask.

"Yea. I tweet it on Twitter and they said I should dress like One Direction in a girl version but they said I could keep my snap backs with my outfit." Jenny explain.

"Oh that's why you were dressing like Louis." I said.

"Come on let's go eat or something." Jenny said.

We went downstairs to get the pancakes mix. Jenny added blueberries and chocolate chips in the mix too. I bet that would taste good. After 30 minutes of cooking we were done.

"Come on let's wake up the others." Jenny said. We went down to the basement.

"PANCAKES." Jenny scream. All of them got up when they heard pancakes. We all went up the stairs to eat our pancakes.

"Where are your parents Jenny?" I ask.

"I think they went to work already. Jonathan and Jayden have weekends off." Jenny said.

I nodded my head. After we all got done eating we put our dishes in the dishwasher. "Jenny come on we are going to the mall now." Alli said.

"Yes Miss Simpson I will obey you and go to the mall with you." Jenny said sarcastically.

"Hey why are you dress like Harry?" Alli ask.

"Cuz on twitter fans want to see me dress up like One Direction so I'm going to be doing that and posting pictures on line." Jenny explain. Everyone nodded.

"You look better than the real Harry." Louis said.

"Boo Bear!!" Jenny exclaim hugging Louis. We all laugh but Harry push Jenny off of Louis and hugged him. "

Aw. Now who's going to be my boo bear?" Jenny said. I threw Jenny on my shoulder and spun her around.

"Justin I didn't mean to spin me around until I puke." Jenny said. I put her down.

"Come on Alli let's go to the mall." Jenny said. They both went out the door. Leaving One Direction, Jayden, Jonathan, Cody, and me in the kitchen.

Jenny POV

When we walk out the house we went to Alli's house.

"I'm going to get my mom or dad to drive us." Alli said.

I nodded and we went in her house. Her house was a little bit smaller than mine. I went in the living room while Alli went to look for Angie or Brad. I saw Tom in the living room watching Spongebob Squarepants.

"Hey Tommy." I said.

"Hey Jenny." Tom said.

I sat next to Tom on the couch. I sat there for a couple minutes until Alli came downstairs with Brad. I got up and went to where they were. "Hey Brad." I said.