CHAPTER FOUR

Your POV

What the fuck?!

I felt his soft lips on mine. I saw a female silhouette standing close to us. It was Terezi. She stopped dancing with Karkat, Karkat seemed a bit unamused and stormed off.

"T-Terezi!" I stuttered. Dave stared at her and she looked at both of us. "[Y/N] I wish you'd keep watch on this guy... You can never trust him." And so after that she left... My mouth was left ajar. Karkat looked at me, I can see he needed explanation.

I'll tell him later...

I sighed and looked at Dave. "To be completely honest with you. Terezi doesn't want me around you. She said you're too dangerous." Dave raised a brow repeated my last word.

"The whole player thing? Let's take this to the tables. Standing here is making me uncomfortable." He nodded and we made our way to our seats. "So." I trailed off "TZ is one to know a lot about everything." I kept making up lies to tell him. So much for my to be completely honest speech.

Dave's POV

As [Y/N] kept talking. It seems like Terezi did know a lot. But, dang she sounds like a huge stalker.

I didn't listen anymore. All those fake rumors are burning my ironic ears.

"[Y/N]!" I heard Sollux yell out. He gestured for [Y/N] to come over. I was left alone on the table. Taking a few shots once and a while.

"What?!" I heard her yelped as Sollux and Kanaya were pulling her up stage. Jade and the others started clapping. I was left confuses and curious as of why.

Until she spoke.

"So uhm... Since my friend here." She then glared over at Kanaya and Sollux then spoke again. " FORCED me to sing. I'm gonna sing." She grabbed a guitar next to her but before she strummed she spoke again "And fuck Y'all!" I can say she's been hanging with Vantas...

"Rule number one, is that you gotta have fun,
But baby when you're done, you gotta be the first to run
Rule number two, just don't get attached to,
Somebody you could lose
So le-let me tell you

This is how to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like a little danger
We'll get him falling for a stranger, a player
Singing I lo-lo-love you

How to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like the look of danger
We'll get him falling for a stranger, a player
Singing I lo-lo-love you
At least I think I do!

Cause I lo-lo-lo-love you.

Rule number three, wear your heart on your cheek
But never on your sleeve, unless you wanna taste defeat
Rule number four, gotta be looking pure
Kiss him goodbye at the door and leave him wanting more-more

This is how to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like a little danger
We'll get him falling for a stranger, a player
Singing I lo-lo-love you

How to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like the look of danger
We'll get him falling for a stranger, a player
Singing I lo-lo-love you
At least I think I do!

Cause I lo-lo-lo-love you.

Girls, we do, whatever it will take
Cause girls don't want, we don't want our hearts to break
In two, so it's better to be fake
Can't risk losing in love again babe.

This is how to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like a little danger
We'll get him falling for a stranger, a player
Singing I lo-lo-love you

How to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like the look of danger
We'll get him falling for a stranger, a player
Singing I lo-lo-love you

Cause I lo-lo-lo-love you.
At least I think I do!"

She sung as she strummed. I was left in a trance. Her soft voice seemed so perfect with the melody.

This woman... Is she implying something?! The song choice. Seriously!

She sung again after that.
Same Old Love by Selena Gomez
Then Dangerous and Bad Boy by Cascada.

I'm pretty fucking sure she's implying something...

[Time skip]

The night went like that, a few drinks, dancing, laughing and we all decided to just head to Kanaya's place and continue our party tomorrow. [Y/N] on the other hand. Told me she gotta talk to Karkat but due to her drinking quite a lot. We had a drinking contest. She fainted. Weak.

I'm not drunk. I'm just half assed drunk. I placed [Y/N] next to me in my car which was parked outside. Along with Jade and John. Rose was of course with her girlfriend. "Daaaaave! Who's this?" Jade asked. She was giddy as always. "Her name is [Y/N], sis. Dave is dating her." John answered fiddling on his phone.

"Dave do you actually like her?" Jade asked. "No Jade. We just met today."

"Then why are you dating?" Asked John. "Long story short I'm gonna show her and prove to her that the rumors aren't true." I replied, driving towards Kanaya's place. "I hate those rumors." Jade said, poking [Y/N]'s cheek. "She's really cute!" I have a feeling Jade will be good friends with her. "I know."

John chuckled. "Dave I gotta say. There's a chance you'll fall for her."

"Shut up Egbert, I can't love anymore. I can't risk falling for a heartbreaker again."