Chapter 8

Both you and Dave climbed up the school walls to get out. Making sure nobody sees you.

Though you can climb the wall easily, Dave kept helping you.

You finally got up the wall, a guard spotted you both and due to you getting startled you fell. You waited to hit the ground but you never did. "Guess you really fell for me huh?" Dave said with a smirk on his face. You blushed and stood on your own "Shut up let's just run."

You both then ran as fast as you could to his place which was a few blocks away. You both panted as you got there. Trying to catch your breaths. "If Sollux finds out about this I'm a dead girl." You said, stuttering some of your words. Dave chuckled "Oh fun!"

You glared at him. Sending a 'shut the fuck up' kinda look. He merely shrugged. "Say make me lunch?"

You sighed. Did he really make you skip school, climb a wall and now he wants you to make him food? He deserves a slap don't you think? But as the nice person you are you...

====> Ask Dave to eat with you outside instead

Yes. The perfect plan. Also a great first date don't you think so? Your first and probably last time of skipping school because Sollux and Psiioniic will probably slaughter you.

Dave nodded. You asked him where to and he simply dragged you into a... A Carnival?

"Dave what? I thought you wanted to eat." You spoke, a bit confused at his actions. "Always wanted to go here with someone."

"Uhm... John, Rose and Jade?" You said as you raised a single brow at him. He shook his head "I'd want to go with someone special." Your heart skipped a beat, your face slightly red.

"Like a dog or my personal maid or something. You're basically both." Way to ruin the romantic mood cool kid.

You both wandered around aimlessly in silence. You glanced over to Dave, about to start a conversation when you saw him carrying at least five cotton candy, blocking his nose and mouth only showing his eyes--- Well shades.

You giggled as he ate the bundle of pink sugary sweets he held. He seemed like a child at this very moment. He had pieces of the said candy on his nose. You took out your phone and snapped a picture of him without him knowing.

"Care to share?" You asked as you placed your phone back into your pocket. "What do you think I am? A care bear? Sharing is caring?" He said in his usual monotone voice. "Of course you are. You're cool bear! Now gimme some!"

You attempt to grab some of the sugary sweets you loved from your childhood but failed for he kept trying to move it away from you, as he took a bite.

You hissed and sat down on a bench instead as he sat next to you nibbling. You took the chance and bit the cottony pink sweets as he took a bite. You noticed a light shade of pink on his cheek as you sat back tasting the sweet taste in your mouth.

"Oh what a cute couple!" A woman stepped up in front of you and Dave. "T-thanks..." You blushed and smiled. You heard Dave snicker.

"Would you mind to model our booth?" The woman kindly asked. You couldn't really answer much. What could you do? You've always had a hard time answering such questions. "Sure thing. What booth is it though?" Dave asked in your place.

And so the woman explained it as a couple booth. Since teens are getting into relationships nowadays but their booth isn't much of a popular thing. The woman told you that it might be because there are no couples modeling it nor any even accepted her request.

You were about to decline when Dave accepted. "What?!" You shrieked and merely smirked and stood. Lending you a hand which you took and stood up. He then wrapped his arms around you. "Come on cupcake. It will be fun." You had a mix feeling of cringing and swooning. Either way you're so against this.