Chapter 20: Birthday wishes

HARRIETES POV

It was now about 11 am. We all were all sitting watching the paranormal activity that Harry bought Frankie. I loved scary films. Well, I like them at the time and then when it's over I get scared. Then I swear to myself I will never watch a scary movie again but then I go an watch another one. I will never learn.

I was in Nialls arms on the floor leaning up against the sofa. Frankie was on the beam bag and the rest were on the sofas. The film had just finished.

"What do you want to do?" Asked Frankie.

"Your call, your the birthday girl" said Harry stroking her head with his foot. She batted his foot away, laughing.

"I could paint your toe nails!" She said running upstairs before anybody could answer. She came back down moments later with the new nail polish.

"Okay, socks off everybody" she commanded. We did as she said seeing as it was her day. She started on Harry's first.

"This feels so weird" he chuckled.

Then she started on Liam.

"This stuff does wash off, right?"

"Not with water" I replied. His smile dropped and his eyes widened.

"It's cool, we have nail polish remover, silly" said Frankie sticking her young out at Liam.

She then started on Zayn.

"Oh, Frankie, can you do stripes?" He asked. The guys looked at him weirdly.

"What, if I'm having this done then I want stripes" he laughed.

Frankie nodded and did some cool stripes.

Then it was Niall.

"This is normal for a guy to do isnt it." He joked.

"Yupp, it's the latest trend" said Frankie laughing.

"Really?" The guys said.

"No" Frankie replied.

Last was Louis.

"Okay I want this one green and this one pink with sparkles and can that one have dots on it?"

Frankie laughed and did his nails.

When she was done we had some lunch.

"Can I put my socks back on now? Complained Liam.

"Is it dry?" I said.

"Yes"

"Then go for it"

We ate lunch and then decided to make ice cream with the ice cream maker.

We had finished and decided to get ready to grab some dinner.

I wore some dark red jeans with black converses, a loose fitting long sleeve black top and had my hair up in a ponytail for once. My makeup was natural and I also wore my spike necklace.

"Hey!" Said Niall coming up behind me.

"Hey soul sister! I mean.. Soul brother" I said laughing.

A smirk appeard on his face. " so we're siblings now? Because that would be weird. I'm not into incest" he said laughing.

"You know what I mean!" I said shoving him slightly.

"OW THAT HURT, IM TELLING MUM!" He shouted, making me laugh.

"Aww did i hurt Niall."

"Yes, you did and I'm suing you" he said sticking his toung out.

I pushed him into the bed, laughing. I diddnt expect him to grab my hand and pull me down next to him. We were now lying down on my bed side by side laughing like little kids. He turned on his side to face me and pushed some hair behind my ear.

I turned to face him and he put his lips to mine. He ran his hand down my arm and took hold of my hand. We pulled appart but still had our heads close to each other. He looked straight into my eyes.

"I love you so much" he whispered, sending shivers down my spine.

"I love you too" I whispered back. He smiled me and I did the same back.

"We should probably go downstairs and wait for the others" I said.

"Wait, don't you need to change your bandages today?" He asked

"Otherwise they might get infected" he added.

"Aww crap, okay, I will just do that quickly." I said. It diddnt really bet much anymore. Appart from when the drops go in but even then it wasn't as painful.

Niall removed the bandages and put the drops in carefully. I wicked at the pain a little but I diddnt cry this time. He then wrapped my wound in fresh bandages.

"I'm sorry Niall, you really have been great. You've done so much for me" I said looking down slightly. He walked over to me and lifted my chin up with his finger so that I was looking at him but I avoided his eyes.

"No need to apologise, I want to help. Besides, you've done so much for me" he said.

I looked him in the eyes. He let out a little sigh.

"Your so beautiful" he said quietly. I went red. He could always make me go red. I shook my head, disagreeing with what he said.

"Yeah you are! You could get any guy you wanted but instead you settled with me" Niall said.

I have him a 'what the fuck' look.

"I think you will find its the other way around." I chuckled.

"You could get any girl you wanted yet you settled with me" I added. Before I could say anything else his lips were on mine. I held into his shoulder, not wanting to let him go. We heard knocking at the door and pulled appart. I answered the door to find Harry standing there.

"Ready to go!?!?" He questioned us, walking in.

"Oooh, I havnt really seen your room, Harriet." He said, head turning to see every part of it. "I like your guitars!" He walked over to where my pictures were. " woah, who's that sexy beast" he said, pointing to himself. It was the first picture of us. The one they gave me at the station.

"Oh that's a girl" I said, giggling.

"Are you calling me a girl" he said smirking.

"Yezzzz" I replied. Harry and Niall exchanged glances, nodding to each other. Harry grabbed my feet and Niall grabbed my arms and they carried me downstairs and outside. In my garden is a 14 ft trampoline, they threw me onto it and got on themselves. They started jumping really hard, making me fly in the air. I screamed/ laughed but try wouldn't stop.

"Staaap!" I laughed. They stopped bouncing but got closer to me.

"Aww crap, what now?" I said. They knelt down by me and started to tickle me. I screamed and rolled around but they wouldn't stop.

"Okay! Okay! Harry, your a guy!" I laughed.

"Damn straight" he said in his lowest possible voice making all three of us burst out laughing. The three of us sat there smiling for a while.

"So is nobody going to fill this awkward silence?" I said. Their smiles and eyes widened so they both looked like possessed dolls. They did it at exactly the ame time too.

"Your starting to creep me out" I said. They both high dived each other.

"MISSION COMPLETE!" Said Niall.

"WE'RE GOING NOW!" Shouted Frankie. We all perked up like meerkats and then ran to the car. Food always comes first. ALWAYS! Yum ;D