special chapter

since you guyssss been reading, voting and adding this lame story of mine, I'll give you guys a gift :)) please read the note below, arasso?

-----------x

SEUL

I wore my most comfy outfit for today since Wonwoo oppa ask me on a date. I really don't know if its a date or what, he just wanted me to come over a mini cafe.

As I step out on the bus, I see Wonwoo oppa leaning against the lampost. He's kinda hot though with his black outfit and snapback. I could stare at him all day.

"Yah, quit staring. I know im hot today." he said.

"I wasn't staring at you." I denied.

He laugh and put his arm around me. I didn't mind since no one recognize us, cause its late.

**

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Oh, here are the lovely couple awwe~" seungkwan shouts as wonwoo opened the door for seulgi.

"Ive never seen Wonwoo like that." Jisoo tease him.

"Yah, lets introduce ourselves" seungcheol said.

Seulgi hides behind the back of Wonwoo because she was shy. First she thought, she and him are having an ALONE time and second, she didn't expect seventeen will be here.

"Here, sit down." wonwoo said and pulled a chair for Seulgi.

"Awwe~ I could watch you two all day." - Jeonghan

"Hyung, introduce her for us" - Dino

"She's Seulgi, the one Ive been talking to you?" wonwoo smiled while talking to them.

Seulgi felt uneasy since its her first time to meet Seventeen personal. Wonwoo recognize her uneasyness, so he held her hand tight.

"Gwenchana (its okay) im here." wonwoo whispers.

"Awwe~ you guyss" seungkwan tease them.

"Lets play a game shall we?" hoshi decided.

"What is it?" Jihoon ask. Hoshi was raising his two eyebrows up and down.

"Question and Answer!" - Hoshi

"Seulgi~sshi you should join!" Seokmin said.

"N-no, you guys should play!" seulgi insisted.

"Were a team now, you should totally join." Minghao said politely.

"A-arasso (okay.)" Seulgi replies.

They were happy playing q and a until it was Wonwoo's turn.

"I got a question for you, hyung." Mingyu smiled.

"What is it then?" Wonwoo said.

"Hmmm, if your not a singer. What would you do then?" Mingyu ask.

"I'll be doing my responsibilities as Seulgi's boyfriend ofcourse." Wonwoo smiled and look at Seulgi.

Seulgi was blushing all the time.

"Oh my gawd!" seungkwan shouts.

"Your not supposed to say oh my god seungkwan." vernon said.

"I smell loveeeeee~" Jun said.

"Seulgi, how about you then?" Seungcheol ask.

"Uh, I think I'll do the same as well?" seulgi cover her face with her purse. Everyone tease her for being cute.

"Seulgi, we should go its 11:00 pm." Wonwoo whispers.

"Guys, we'll be going!" Wonwoo bid goodbye and so is Seulgi.

SEUL

Wonwoo oppa takes me home. I insisted that its okay if I go home alone since he have to practice for their upcoming concert. (lets just say the boys wish concert hasn't started yet.)

"Thank you for the great time oppa." I smiled, a shy one.

"Ahh, I should havent invited them~ they keep teasing you" Wonwoo scratch his head.

"I had fun! don't worry." Before he could reacted, I hug him. For appreciation. He also hug me back.

"Goodnight oppa." I smiled.

"S-seulgi~sshi, you forgot something" I heard him call. I turn around and see him standing with his hands on his pocket.

"What?"

He reach my arm and pull it before I could react, my lips crash on his.
I felt his lips move, I follow his trace and wrap my arms around his neck.

"I love you." He said.

I smiled and give him a kiss on the cheek. Before I go inside, I shouted.

"Yah, oppa!" He turn around.

"I love you too!" He smiles and waves goodbye.

---------x

note: AND IT HAS ENDED! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE SUPPORT :)) PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR MY NEW MINGYU FF!

Thank you & see you soooooon!

- oppanism -