Chapter 2 the Final Exam

WARNING:

This chapter has A LOT of cursing in it. If you don't like cursing, then skip this chapter. (You'll only miss a little!) Anyway, enjoy!

P.S. you could also skip to these dots: •••••

Chapter 2

Naruto and I practiced our ninjutu through the whole school year. Two days before the final exam, I came to his door. I knocked on the silver rusted door, but there was no answer.

"Naruto!!!!!!" I yelled.

No answer.

"Narutooooooo!!!!!! Open up!"

No answer.

"WTF Naruto! Open the f**k up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

No answer.

"Huh!!!!" I screamed. I walked around the village because it was f**king 3 in the morning and Naruto f**king told me to get him up at that time to f**king train.

Why couldn't Ninja Academy f**king open the f**k up already?!?!?!

I need to calm down and stop cursing, even though I f**king want to!

See! I f**king did it again!

And again!

Anyway, I walked some more and found Naruto at the ramen shop.

The f**king ramen shop.

"Naruto, where the f**k were you?!?!" I said, and bitch slapped him in the face.

"Owww, what was that for?!'!" He said back in a babyish tone.

"For making me get up at f**king three in the morning," I said and walked off.

•••••

The next day, I knocked on his door.

"Come in," a voice said.

"Hi, Naruto!" I said, "I'm sorry about yesterday. Let's just start fresh, okay?"

"Fine, whatever." Naruto replied. I could tell he was mad about yesterday, and some other things too.

"I brought miso ramen!" I said happily!

"All right! This is perfect food for the next hokage!" Naruto said, and he cheered right up.

Happy over ramen, I thought, how pathetic. But he is strong, so I'm not gonna mess with him.

"Mmm this us great!" He said.

I looked at his bowl it was empty.

"How the fudgernickles do you eat so fast?" I asked surprised at his empty bowl.

"Fudgderkoc... Wha?

"Never mind that wierd word. Here's a word you know."

"Okay...." Naruto said, being absent-minded and coufused.

"How the f**k do you eat so fast?"

"Hey!"

"I never said it was a good word. :-)"

"You pest!"

"Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me. :-) :-) :-)"

"Why you...!" I could see the rage and anger in Naruto's eyes.

I quickly and swiftly dodged his punch and grabbed his wrist.

"No fists," I said. Remember, I got you ramen.

"Oh, yeah," he said, calming down.

Wow, I never knew a bowl of ramen could save my butt!

•••••

"...Bunshin no Jutsu. Class dismissed!"

I really wasn't paying attention to master Ikura until I heard Bunshin no Jutsu.

"All right! This is my best skill!" I blurted out loud.

All eyes went to me, including Naruto's and every single one of those eyes gave me cold stares.

Including Naruto's.

I quickly snapped my mouth shut and went directly to Naruto.

"Why'd you give me a cold stare?!?!" I asked angirly.

"Because that's my worst skill! And since that's your best skill, well...."

"Yeah?"

"It made me jealous."

I was taken aback by Naruto being jealous.

"Here, I'll help you train! :-)"

"Really?!?!" His face lit up.

"Yeah, sure. That's what friends are for, right?"

"Right! Believe it!"

So we practiced balancing our chakara and making clones. And finally, he made a solid one!

"Good job!" I said.

"Believe it!" He replied.

•••••

The bext day, I got ready gor the exams and ate breakfast, then went to the Ninja Academy.

"Saturake, Saruko," master Ikura said. I made up my last name and I don't regret it one bit!

I was taken into a seperate room full of Leaf Village headbands. I sucessfully preformed the Jutsu. I got my headband and went home. A little while later I wated for Naruto at the exit, leaving my headband at home. Naruto came out without a headband.

"What happened? Where's your headband?" I asked.

"I FAILED," he replied, starting to sob, "just leave me alone, okay?"

"Okay, but could I get you some ramen at the ramen shop?"

"I said leave me alone!" He said, pushing past me and knocking my yen on the ground.

I picked my yen up, watching him running into the distant streets of the village.

Note:

Thanks for reading! :-P I will post again soon! This chapter has not benn edited. (Cuz I dont feel like editing... Meh.) thanks for reading and PLZ DON'T GIVE UP ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember, this was not made by Jasmine, and I'm only 11! Oh yeah, before I forget, my name is Michael! Byez!!!!!!!!!!!! There are some spelling errors! ^_^