Chapter 1

Brooklyn's POV

I was on my IPhone 6 watching PEWDIEPIE. He was my favorite youtuber. Ever.

But before him I would cut. Everyone would beat up on me and I had no friends.

Then I found Pewdiepie and after a few months I quit. He made me feel happy. He's the best thing that's happened to me.

But even when I tried my hardest he didn't notice me. Because he's my senpai. He'll always be my senpai sadly. :(

I finished the video where he "tames" himself to quit cussing. I feel so sorry for him.

I went to my working area. I pulled out one piece of copypaper, a box of 10 markers, and 24 color pencils. I was doing fanart for Felix.

It was my master plan to get him to notice me. Kinda. I was going to go to his door, knock, wait, and try and get a hug. Hope it works. (She lives in his neighborhood.)

I finished drawing it. It was bubbled words that read: Pewdiepie: Funny, Inspiring, Loving, And Awesome! Keep up the good work pewds.

I picked up the paper and walked out. I knew exactly where his house was. Right across the street.

I walked up to his door. I took a deep breath. Here goes nothing. I knocked.

The door opened.

"Uh. Hi." Felix said.

"H-hi. I uh made this for you." I said giving it to him.

"Thanks! Dis looks awesome! Thanks!" He said, an awed look on his face.

"Your...w-w-elc-ome." I said looking down at my shoes and blushing.

"Well. Bye I guess." He said.

"Bye." I said, still looking at my shoes and blushing.

He shut the door.

Pewdiepie's POV

Wow! Another amazing fanart picture. And I have just the right place for this one.

-5 minutes later in Felix's room-

"Looks great! This is the perfect frame for it. And right in the camera's view. Gonna show it off in my next video." I say to myself.

I've always noticed how that girl walks infront of my lawn. I still remember the day I got my first subsciber. It was her. I know this because it had a picture of her for her profile pic.

Welp. I've got to get some ice on my neck, arm, and legs because I tried to "tame" myself. I sigh. "The things I do." I say, looking at the new fanart.

Brooklyn's POV

SHIT! My plan didn't work and I probably sounded like an obsessed idiot.

I went and layed in the grass in my backyard. I propped myself up. Ah. The sky was beautiful today. I just love it.

It was becoming dark though. I better go get a shower.

Hey guys! So what'd you think? I know it's short but deeaalll with it. Now bro fist! Lol. Hope you enjoyed it. Bye!

Words-479