Chapter 4

Brooklyn's POV

P: No. My parents are making me quit YouTube and come live with them.

Is all I'm thinking of as I run to the kitchen. I promised myself I wouldn't do this anymore, but I have to. He's hurt me.

Before I watched Pewdiepie I cut. But after I started watching him I quit. You could barely see where I had cut, but that's about to change.

I got a knife and started cutting my arms. As tears came down my face all that my mind could process was one word: Why?

Pewdiepie's POV

My parents didn't actually make me do that stuff. It was my plan. And my car? Backyard.

I can't wait to see Brooklyn's reaction. This is going to be good.

I went over to her house and knocked. Nobody came. I twisted the doorknob and it was unlocked. Weird.

I walked in and heard distance crys. Oh no. I should've known this would happen.

I followed the noise and found Brooklyn.

"BROOKLYN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? DON'T DO THIS! YOU COULD KILL YOURSELF!" I shouted, running to her and hugging her.

She put the knife down and kicked and punched me.

"OUCH! WHAT'S THAT FOR?!" I yell again.

"I COULD ASK...ouch... YOU THE SAME!" She said in pain.

"It was a little revenge for the card. You done well with that and you acted like you had no clue about it and I wanted to get you back! I'm sorry. I didn't know you'd start cutting yourself!"

"I actually used to cut before." She mumbled. My eyes went wide in horror. I ran and hug her.

"It's ok now. It's ok." Is all I could say. I felt like her arms. Why would any one do that?

I looked down. Our clothes were covered in blood but I didn't care. I lifted he chin and kissed her cheek.

"Promise me you won't do this again. For me?"

A single tear ran down her face and she said " I promise."

I'll never leave your side. No matter what.

Brooklyn's POV

I'll never leave your side. No matter what. He said. I'll always remember that.

"Thanks." I said crying. Not because of pain, but love. I'm crying because of love.

"Let's go get you doctored up." He said putting me on his back.

~1 movie later~

"I'm staying here. I'll get my stuff tommorow." Felix said.

"Ok." I said.

I cuddled in his lap and fell asleep.

Hey guys! I just got this chapter out because of how long I hadn't updated. Hope you like it.

Words- 433