time war (grade six story - doctor who fanfic)

The date was the 13th of July. Birthday number three hundred and forty five. I look out the window and saw the children playing, when suddenly terror, there was daleks everywhere. It was the war he warned me about, he didn't tell me his name but I could tell he was like me, a Time lord. He claimed he was the last of his kind, but surly others could have escaped as well, and that was my plan, I need to steal a TARDIS.

I learnt how to fly a TARDIS when I was only one hundred and two, but the controls have changed a little bit.

Ran outside and all the way to the shop dodging daleks, no one was in so I put all the money I had on the counter, it was nowhere near enough but it's all I have, TARDIS's cost a bizlian dollars, if not even more, I ran to the back room where there was a steal door with a big lock.
"My escape, inside there is at least five TARDIS'S, but will I get in how will I get past that huge lock?"
I whispered to myself when suddenly,
"Exterminate EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE." Cries a dalek who snuck up on me, it shoots and luckily as soon as it does so I duck. I look behind me at the door and I see that the dalek hit the lock.

"just to our luck, I'm the Master." He announced as he hit the dalek in its weak spot, the eye. I couldn't breathe, my hearts stopped, I opened my mouth to say something but the words just disappeared so I just stood there looking like as huge idiot.

"We may want to get a TARDIS and leave before more daleks come to kill us." He said with a smug look upon his pale face.
"um er, yes, arr hmm, ok." I said while struggling to oped huge and heavy door. The Master came over and helped me and soon we were choosing a TARDIS.

I looked at the first one in the room then shook my head and walked to the next one,

~~~~~~

Cliffhanger ending, I actually liked this story.... When I first wrote it, wish I knew where it was so I could finish it. I'm still wondering what a bizlian is....... OOOOH I MEANT BIZILIAN.......
Like more then affordable.....