The misunderstanding

Marzia's POV
I had just got home from out getting food. I heard Felix laughing, I thought he was watching tv until...I heard laughing.
I walked into the living room to see Felix watching tv, it had a show on it. I sat down and started to watch it with him.

Felix's POV
I had seen Marzia sat down beside me with a smile. I smiled at her, she looked up at me then back to the tv. I got a text from a girl named Veronica. Marzia looked over and her expression changed drastically.

The text read 'hi baby, miss you! 😉😘❤️'

I sighed and didn't reply. Marzia looked over to me "aren't you going to answer that?" She asked, clearly mad.
"No, Wh-" I got cut off by her getting up and started to yell at me "are you cheating on me Felix?" She asked, trying to keep from yelling.
"No I'm not" I clearly say, I wasn't. Veronica was always the one who wanted me back after what? Ten years?
Marzia looked at me hurt "Felix! Your lying!"
"I swear I'm not!"
She ran upstairs and slammed the door. I sigh "I messed up this time..."
I sigh and reply to the text saying
'We were never back together! And never will be!!'
She never replied back.
I walked up to the room Marzia was in and knocked on the door "Marzia I-" "go away!!" She yelled, I could tell she was crying. I sighed "Marzia it's not true! I can show you!"
"I don't care! I think I should just leave!"
"M-Marzia you don't mean that do you?"
I never got a reply. She stayed in that bedroom almost all day. She came out with her bags and left. I sat there on the couch trying to think of a way to show her I don't have feelings for Veronica.
She sighed "bye Felix..." She walked out the door
"I-I lost her....I lost the one I love...."
----------------------
I'm sorry it's so short!!
I'm kind of running out of ideas but if you have any put them in the comments and I'll try my best to upload a lot more!!