Introduction

Author-sama: Yay! >.< introduction! I'm slow-waterfall cries- haha hope you enjoy~ and once again, I apologize if I don't follow the storyline and if I miss spell anything~

~(Haruhi's Pov:)~

It's been weeks that Elliot's been living with us. Ever since she told me she was a vampire, it shocked me, because I simply didn't believe that vampires were real, but just fictional species. But now, my beliefs been changed. I guess they hide quite well.

"Oi! Haruhi! We're gonna be late for school! C'mon!" I heard Elliot yell, breaking me from my thoughts.

I shook my head clearing it.

"Alright!" I replied, already in my uniform, and getting all my books in my bag.

I told her before that I was in debt to the host club, and that I had to be host to repay the money off, since she asked me why I was wearing the male uniform before.

She simply laughed and said it was alright, and that we had to do what we had to do.

I exited my room, and saw her standing by the door ready to head out. She was wearing her usual black uniform.

It was casual but looked pretty.

She grinned.

"You ready?" She asked, excited that she gets to meet my friends and going to school with me."

I smiled in return.

"Yep."

And with that said

We exited out the door and began walking to the school.

To be continued........

Author-sama: yay! Intro

Complete! Hope you enjoyed! Can't wait for the first chapter>.< *pumps fist in air* I shall go on!

Japan(Honda Kiku from Hetalia:

N-Nani?!...

Author-sama: -le gasp!-

You don't belong in this anime Kiku!!!!! Uwahh!! 

But it's alright :3

Japan: A-ah..Gomen Author-sama..

Author-sama: It's alright :3

Hope u enjoyed the introduction xD

More will come!

Bai bai!