Greetings ~

Sharpen your mind, and be of service to others.

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah

I hope you all are well and in the best of health and iman insha'Allah.

Some of you may already be aware that I own an instagram account under the name of theabayahgirl. On this account I post Inspirational sayings and Quotes, I allow myself to express my emotions and maybe motivate and interest others. That has always been my thing, you know, some like reading, others like baking or playing sports, I like writing. With writing I build my own world, and just spill bottles of ink, express myself, capture dreams, bring myself closer to my creator and just pour my feelings and thoughts.

Hence why I created this little book. To inspire, to give hope, to assist and to share the knowledge I learn daily. We are after all an ummah, and we want for others, what we would like for ourselves. So insha'Allah this will not only be my journey, it is yours too, it is ours, let us share, build and inspire, walk together to Jannah.

If you wish to see my quotes and captions visit me on instagram. I hope to see you :) x

For now Ma'asalaama

Your sister Zainab

I do not need a hug, all I need is a pen and paper.

~Theabayahgirl ~