Sins

My heart is clenching with pain and agony. Constant feeling of fear as I walk like a lonesome on this vast earth.
My body is dripping with fatigue and my mind is bubbling with droplets.
Every inch of my body is drenched, dipped and painted with sin. I'm trying, I'm trying to scratch off the marks with my bare soul but I am failing. Failing and dipping myself in another bucket of sin.

Why? Why am I hobbling with the footsteps of my enemy when he, my Lord has warned me. Why? Why am I so frail and weak that I am giving up near the doors of Mercy?
O Allah. O Merciful and ever so forgiving. Ignite the inner strength in me to plea for your forgiveness and mercy. O Allah, I try. I raise my hands a billion and one times, drenching within my dusted tears for you to forgive me and I hold on to the ropes of beggars, pledging that I will never ever fall with my enemies plots again. But here I am Allah, again. Back to where I started.

So rabbi, forgive me and accept my plea. Cleanse me and grant me the strength to stay on the right path, close to you and your comfort. Protect me and shield me with the clothing of your mercy. Accept me under your vast throne and empower me to gain back my souls victory.