Chapter two: Short Confusion

Chapter two:   Short Confusion

So I guess that you know what happened next, don't you? Come on, it's in the storyline. The girl gets hit once again, the brother gets away with it, and no one seems to give two shits. If you thought that, you're absolutely right. And so it seems there is not one ounce of guiltyness in either person's heads. 

But Shockingly, he didn't do much damage. Its like he was having one of his lazy days, only it was worse this time. He walked up to me, gave me some sort of ill- written death glare, shoved me backwards, then flicked my forehead. And then after that he walked right out of my room. No extra words, or commentary or nothing. To be honest I wanted to speak back to him and ask him what was wrong. And then i thought to just keep my mouth shut like i did the first 10 years of my life. Tomorrow is school again, and i have to look foward to cameron. After all he is the only human sign of recognition i have in my life besides the mail man and the creepy lady who lives across from us  that smells like pure baking soda. It beats my mind how she assumes i'm her best friend and tries so hard to hold a 5 minute conversation with me. 

She's probably just foreign.