Undefined Feelings' ♥

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beeeeeeeeeeppp.

"alright, shutup already!" I moaned as i slammed the snooze button on my alarm clock. This caused it to become silent, and fall off my bedside table. 

"Ugh.. well would you look at that. it's 7'o clock. not only is it 7'oclock, today is the first day of school. First day of my sophmore year. First day of the rest of my life. The rest of my dull, hectic, impotent life.

I climbed out of bed, and then dragged my feet to the bathroom.

I used the toliet, brushed my teeth, then took a quick cold shower.

When i had gotten out, i looked in the mirror. Is this really who i am, i thought to myself? Long lifeless blonde hair. cerulean colored eyes, but mostly looked more grey. I didn't really like my hair. Yet, i never bothered to dye it, or anything. And i never really liked my eyes, either. I just wanted a whole life change, if you ask me.  But i know i'd never get that. Because things happen for a reason, and this is my being. Was i a bad person? I didn't really think so, i just  thought that god has chosen this life for me, and i have no other choice but to accept it. 

Instead of taking my time, and doing my hair to look decent, i just let it airdry in a sloppy bun. I went to go get dressed. A grey t- shirt, grey skinny jeans, and a black hoodie. I didn't like dressing flashy, or special, or anything along those lines. I wanted to blend in behind the bleaches as much as I  could. 

I usually didn't do my makeup either. I wanted to be simple, and clear no attention to me. I didn't really care about my apparence, i guess. I just wanted to go, and get it over with. I glaced over to my right, and noticied that I only had 5 more minutes.

I quickly slipped on my warn out converse, and my school bag.

I ran downstairs, and grabbed a banana from the kitchen table. When i walked outside, it took me about 2 minutes to fully realize that it was pouring. When i daydream, i could get hit by a car. 

I put my bookbag over my head, but then thought that my hair was already damp, so it didn't really make that big of a difference, did it? 

I finally got to school, and was nearly soaked. I looked around, and saw the same bleak desolate faces i had seen last year. Give or take a few more. The cheerleaders, bitchy catnip central. The popular kids, the dorks, the weird artistry kids, stoners in training. The photography people, the naive freshman, the rebels, classy ghetto guys, some facility, and the very few outcasts. 

And there's also me, but i don't count myself, because that would be conceded.

I walked up the steps when a few cheerleaders were pointing me out, and whispering. I also was so curious as to what they were saying. Yeah, some of them gave me dirty rat looks, and some of them just starred at me like i had 2 heads, but that was besides the point. Then again, i didn't give a flying fuck because i was here to get an education, take all the required tests, regents, and such, then graduate. I was most defiently not here to get approval or make friends.

In the halls, some kids were playing around, cracking jokes, or already starting up the drama. As for me, i was getting my schedule, and finding my locker. 

8:15, my first dreadfull class. It being spanish, makes it all the more worse. The teacher wasn't a bag of sunshine, either.  I sat all the way in the back, left hand corner. I did my work, i just didn't like to be in the front, or, in anyone's peripherally view.