Hard to Get [Harry Styles fanfiction]

Ariane's POV

*************

I was walking home late one night when suddenly, i heard footsteps behind me, getting faster and faster, until they were practically running, and all of a sudden i was being shoved into some dumpsters. I let out some muffled screams, due to the fact there was a somewhat large hand covering my face.

Finally, they let go, and a deep voice behind me said "Thank you." I turned around and with the faint streetlights shining onto his face, i could just make out a boy around my age, with a messy mop of curls as a hair style. I was very confused as to why he wasn't kidnapping me, and why my brain wasn't freaking out like any sane person's brain would!

He smiled at me, and said "Are you sure you're ok? I didn't hurt you, right?"

"Why would you care?" I snapped, suddenly very annoyed.

"Because, you just helped me get away from fans so i owe it to you to ask?" He replied softly.

"Fans?" I asked.

"Wait, you don't know who I am?" He asked, surprised.

Gosh, he's bigheaded, i thought. "No. I don't. Should I?"

"Well, i am in the biggest boy band in the world at the moment."

"Ok. I'm sorry, i've got to get going." I said, standing up. This was a very weird evening, i thought to myself.

"So... i guess i'll see you around...?" He asked hopeful.

I thought for a second, and said "Yeah. See you around."

I started walking away, when i heard him call after me. "Wait! I didn't catch your name? I'm Harry, and you are?"

I smirked, and shouted "Ariane. My name is Ariane." And with that, I turned the corner to my street, went into my apartment, and fell onto my bed thinking of the boy I met. Harry. His name suited him just perfectly. He had such an angel-like face, with cute dimples, and messy curls. No. I thought to myself. I can't get involved with someone who is always chased around by fans. Imagine all the hate i would get!

But that doesn't mean i can't think about him, right? :)