Coincidence?

Harry's POV

************

Wow. I had just met such a beautiful girl. I HAD to tell the lads NOW. I drove off to the flat we shared, and burst in on Louis running around the flat screaming "THOSE CARROTS ARE SACRED!!! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO EAT EVERYTHING NIALL?!!"

"Don't hurt my baby, Niall! Are you alright Boobear?" I said. "Yeah, I'm fine Hazzabear, I'm just a little shook up."

Yeah... we kind of have a little bromance called Larry Stylinson... but it's not serious, obviously, we're not gay!

"Guys! I have to tell you something! I met a girl..." I started, but got caught off by everyone gasping and looking at Louis. He just pretended to glare at me angrily, and said, "You two-headed cheater." I just chuckled and continued. "Her name is Ariane, and she is perf---" Again I got cut off by Niall, spitting out his water and saying "Ugh... A-a-ariane... that's a p-pretty unique n-name..." He said suspiciously. The other boys just looked at me uneasily. "What does she look like Harry?" Zayn asked quietly.

I said "She is extremely beautiful, with long blonde hair, blue eyes---" I was AGAIN cut off by Liam showing me a photo of her, and asking me if it was the same girl. I nodded my head slowly. Everyone gasped and looked at Niall. What the hell was going on?! "What are you guys not telling me?" I asked, confused as to why they were all looking between me and Niall uneasily.

Suddenly Niall got up and ran upstairs and I heard him slam a door angrily. This was so weird. Why were they acting so suspicious? And why did Niall run up to his room like that? And most importantly: why did they have a picture of her?

Niall's POV

***********

Ugh. Why does this always happen to me? Of course I can't compete with Harry. I mean he's... the Harry Styles. And I'm just plain old Niall. I decided to take a walk outside to clear my head. There was no need for me to get jealous. It was time both me and Ariane moved on. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention: we used to be high school sweethearts.

Ariane's POV

************

I had just finished my shift at the local children's home - i was a part-time carer there, and i loved it. Taking care of children was the dream job for me. So I was walking out of the children's home, when I bumped into someone. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where i was going." I said, apologising. I looked up and was met with the most blue eyes i have ever seen, and a familiar smile. "Niall?!" I screamed. "A-Ariane?!" He said, almost as shocked as me. "Long time no see!" He shouted, and we hugged, not wanting to let go. I hadn't seen him in so long, and as guilty as i felt saying this: i missed him. But I instantly pulled away from the hug when i saw a familiar angry face behind him. "Hey Dave!" I said to the boy. "Hi." He said curtly. He glared at Niall. Oh god he was jealous. I introduced them to each other. "Umm... babe, this is Niall. Niall, this is Dave. My boyfriend."

*******************************

OOOOOOO! DRAMAAAAAA! Lol, Ariane, if you're reading this, i hope you don't hate me! (Don't worry, btw, this is DEFFO a Harry Styles fanfic, not some random Dave fanfic! Haha)