Chapter One

Dear Diary,

God this week has turned to complete shit so damn fast. At the beginning of the week everything was perfect. I was in love, my parents were in love. So I thought. Both of those things were false. My loving father is in love with someone other than my mess of a mother. Yes he cheated on her. But who can blame him? She is always out drinking and partying, most likely having multiple affairs of her own. So yes, they are getting a divorce. He is dating a girl I already knew and I'm actually quite happy they are together, Megan Duncan. Oh and did I mention my "mother" just left us, not a goodbye, not even telling us where the hell she went. She isn't fighting for custody for me. Like what the hell, god I hate her. But anyways Megan and her devil of a son, Mark are already moving in. Why I call Mark a devil, well when they came over for the first time and I met him, he was on the damn phone the whole time with some jackass dude calling me sexy and hot. I am not deaf, he was talking so loud that people in China could have heard him. Like how rude. My soon to be step-brother calling me sexy. Won't that make a great conversation started on family night.

Like I said earlier I was in love, that's wrong as well. My "boyfriend" Brent dumped me for my "best friend", Paisley. So I heard it straight from that dumb bitches mouth that they had made out multiple times and most likely doing much more, while we were together. I am disgusted. I guess us Conner girls just aren't good at keeping relationships. Anyways, have I mentioned that there's this new guy at my school, and he is so hot! Oh and now I am free! His name is Grant, he is my Lit. Bio. and French classes, we started talking because he is my Bio. partner so I guess I will get to know him a little better and see if he is a disgusting rat like Brent, oh and he lives in my neighborhood! Oh god, Diary I have to go, the girlfriend and the pervert are here. Wish me luck.

Raylenn Conner

I walk down the stairs, dreading every moment to come, being in the same room as that creep makes me want to throw myself out of a very tall building. At least Megan is sweet, if it was two stuck up good for nothing perverts I would find an even bigger building to throw myself out of. And my dad and Megan don't even acknowledge the fact that Mark is an asshole, some people are just completely oblivious to everything.

"Hey honey, how are you today?"

"I'm good, thanks for asking." See how sweet she is, first thing she does when she sees me, makes sure I'm okay, I just love some people.

"Hey short sack." Mark, I am scared that I will wake up in the middle of the night and he will just be sitting there taking picture of me sleeping. He is older than me by like two years and he is tall as hell, he has a good four or five inches on me, which is not fair at all. Thus the reason he called me short sack.

"Dad..." not even acknowledging Mark. "I made plans with Brena today, I didn't know they were coming over." I was very aware of them coming. "Can I go over her house?" Well aren't I just a family loving kid.

"Yes, be back before dark, okay?" Honestly my dad doesn't care what the hell I do when it comes to leaving the house, he just says "be back before dark" thing to seem like a good parent around Megan, not like Megan has done anything good while raising Mark, if she did, he sure didn't pick it up.

"Okay, let me go get my stuff." So I made this plan right off the bat so I have no plans with Brena, I was going to stay in my room all day, but today is such a beautiful day, the sky so blue and just a slight cool breeze in the air, why waste it with Mark or in a room. I figure I can just go to the woods and write in my Diary, that is my hobby, I don't really enjoy group activates too much, I much rather be in a corner writing till my hand falls off, I want to be a writer or journalist someday, so why not start practicing now?