Chapter Two

When I wake up I still feel the tingle of excitement in my toes, I just can't believe how wonderful yesterday was! It takes me a few minutes for me to actually physically get up. I scroll through my phone for a couple of minutes and automatically sadden because Zac didn't text me, well I guess I'm up pretty early, and it is thanksgiving break, people should be sleeping in, but this family is known for waking up super early.

Dear Diary,

Good morning, and yes it is a very good morning Diary. I am going on a date with a very hot, very sweet older guy. Grant invited me to hang out with him, and no sign of Mark...yet. That is the only thing that would ruin this beautiful morning. I hope they left after they finished the movie. Wait I smell bacon, he didn't leave. My dad does not know how to cook at all, if you ask him to make you dinner you get roman noodles, a PBJ, or a trip to McDonalds, which I am completely fine with. Megan is a really good cook. So if I smell anything other than those threes things Megan is here cooking it and that means Mark is here as well, I mean he has his driver license why can't he just go home by himself? Not to be rude or anything I really hope my dad and Megan break up. I mean don't get me wrong I love Megan, but I can't live with Mark anymore, everything he does makes me want to pull my hair out. Ever since I met him and he called me sexy I've hated him. Like can't Megan just enroll him is some boarding school in Egypt or something because that would be hiley appreciated.

I have been thinking, I know oh no. What if my mom comes back and forgives my dad? And she sees that Megan and Mark are living here? What would happen? What would happen to me? Would she try to take me? Wait never mine, that was a dumb question she don't care about me, she doesn't care about anyone. She wouldn't care if my dad dies and Meagan leaves me for adoption. I mean of course Megan wouldn't do that, she would take me, take care of me. But my mother wouldn't care. I hate her. Have I mentioned that before? I think I have but I just need to say it more, I just have so much anger bundled up inside of me and the only way for me to let it out is to write it down. Well I better get going, otherwise my father is going to eat all of that delicious bacon.

Raylenn Conner

"Morning dad, how did you sleep last night?" My dad has a serious sleeping disorder, and I get it totally. When my dad was little, like ten or eleven, well that's not that little but way too little to witness this. It was the middle of a warm June night and he was asleep in is little twin bed and all of the sudden he heard a high pitch scream coming from down that hall...his parents room. He quickly got under his little bed, his father had taught him this, if ever you hear something, a scream, or even just a suspicious creek he needs to get under the little twin bed. The reason why his father told him this is because he was a FBI agent and he was always at risk of getting hurt or killed from mad serial killers. And if he was at risk of getting hurt or killed well certainly was his family. But this criminal knew everything about my grandfather because he hated that he put his brother away, and the criminal's brother was a murderer, he was responsible for five murders of little five year old girls. So my grandfather, had to put him away, but Nick, the criminal who knew everything about my grandfather was a psychopath and didn't see that his brother, Noah, did anything wrong and he was wrongly convicted, but back to the story. Nick started seriously stalking my grandfather, and his family, he slept in the attic for days on end, and would come out and look at the house when they weren't home. Nick shot the wall to get everyone's attention and took my grandfather to my father's room, knowing he was under the bed, and shot my grandfather, leaving him dead, right in front of my dad. So yea that's why my dad has sleeping issues.

"Find honey, how about you?"

"Good. Morning Megan, how about you, did you sleep okay?"

"Like a baby, thank you. Would you like some bacon, I just finished them?"