Lily Mae //

"Rosie please come over here I need to put your shoes on" I called at my three year old daughter. We were going to the grocery store  and I was struggling to put her shoes on since she didn't want to leave. But finally soon enough she gave up. I drove to the store and found a parking spot right near the entrance. I got out and took her out as well. We walked in and went straight to the cookie isle because Rosie kept begging and begging for them. I let her pick out the cookies she wanted and we went to another isle. Walking around we saw a guy with red hair. I realized that was Michael Clifford aka the father of Rosie.

"Rosie Come on let's go now." I said grabbing her hand. "Lily" a raspy voice said. I turned around to be greeted by the guy I thought was the love of my life. "Hey Michael" I said slowly. "How have you been I haven't seen you in three years." He told me waking closer. "Good how about you?" I asked. "Good." It was an awkward situation since we didn't really have anything to talk about beside the fact that he abandoned me after having sec with me for the first time. "Who's that?" He asked pointing at Rosie who has taken an interest of the little creature snacks. "That's Rosie my d-daughter." I stuttered.

"Oh." He said. Him facial expression was sad until he asked. "Who's her father? If you don't mind telling me." He said. I was decided on wether to tell him or not. "Her father is um actually Calum." I lied. I never slept with him but he was always hitting on me when Michael wasn't around maybe Michael will forget. "You slept with Calum?" He asked. "Yeah the night after you left me. Listen I gotta go um this was fun and all but I'm leaving to see my friend." I said grabbing Rosie. "Wait can I get your number?" I nodded and got a paper from my purse and quickly wrote it down and gave it to him. I hope he doesn't call.