chapter 4

~Leah~

Omgggg!!!!! I just seen this sexy ass nigga he was staring hard though but my mama and daddy always told me niggas only want one thing and I wasn't gonna let that happen.

"Ky come here" i huff causes she always want me Damn here she go  ky do this ky do that Damn let me get a break

"Alright I'm tryna find some."

I pull out gray sweats with a black v neck with some black vans. I wanted to take a breather maybe I could see that boy I thought.

"Huh mom" walking down the stairs

"I have to go to my job tonight please be in your best behavior I don't want no call."

"Mom I'm fine I'm 17 I am old enough to know but can I take a walk please.

"ummmm"

"please I said."

"umm sure go head don't stay out to late and walk around the neighborhood"

"Okay bye mama love you"

"Love you to"

As I walk outside I look over there to see if he was outside he wasn't so I tryed to forget bout him but hell it was fine as hell . I got hot walking around so I came back to the house. As I got up from my movie to pop me some popcorn I heard three knocks came from the door *knock knock knock* I walk to the door and  look in the whole in the door and my heart drop.

"Ooh shit it's him fuck"I mumble thinking I should open the door but I got scared I open the door.

"Hey umm your mother home he said.

"Uhhhh no she not"

"so u alone"

" Ummm I can't give that personal information to strangers."

"Didn't we meet"

   I look at him with a confuse " nope you just stared me.

"Well My name King and you stared at me to.

"My name Ky'Asia but u can call me ky.

"Well okay Ky can I come in"

"ummm s-sure I stuttured. Didn't wanna say no.

"What u watching"

"ATL"I said while  makin' popcorn you want some.

"sure"

He walk over there behide me quietly.

"do you want butter" as I turned around he was infront of me I jumb he started laughing.

"you alright"

" I'm f-fine"I stuttered he started rubbing his hand down my body and it start becoming chills over my body I felt a tingle on my clit.

"I-i"he cut me off

  I scooted from him he started to smile. I blushed then he left I was so glad I went up stairs and thought bout what happen and I had that feeling again down below  so I tryed not to think cause I wanted him inside of me when though I was scared of losing my virginity so I went to sleep after I did my hygiene.