Sexyness

Jai(POV)

I woke up from our nap and went into the bathroom. I turned on the shower ,striped down, then steped into the warm water. I stood there for a minute or two just to let the water hit myself.

I heard footsteps from a distance but i shook it off and began to pour soap on my wash rag.

The shower curtain whipped aside making me jurk and look behind me. -_- Ray.

"Can i join?" He asked with a goofy grin on his face. I playfully sighed.

"No..."I told him.

"why? I already saw you naked this morning" He said grining.

I giggled at him then rolled my eyes"Fine"

"yay!" he jumped in already naked like a kid hyped up on sugar.

He wraped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. I smiled as his warmth filled my body. I continued to wash the front of my body.

ten minutes later, Ray had just finished washing amy backside with his slow ass..._._ . We are now drying our hair.

"Babe can you braid my hair? You know to the scalp." He asked scratching his neck.

I sat on the bed as he sat on the floor. I parted his hair and began on his right braid .

"Wanna go to the beach?" He asked laying his head on my left leg.

"why?"

He shrugged."something to do and have a picnic "

" sure. " I kissed him on his forehead. and did his left braid.

He switched legs also rubbing the other one. as well.

"Hey what happened at your house?"

"why? you want me to leave?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No.No.No i was just concerned" he said chuckling.

" well my friend Jacob is a whore, and he likes to have women come over day and night. And night before last i just had it with him, so i left. And here I am!" I exclaimed. I stood up. "done." I smiled at him through the mirror.

"thanks babe" He stood up facing me. I pecked him on the lips and went to my suitcase.

" You know you can move your things in my three spare drawers" He informed me leaning on the wall.

I nodded and moved my things into a drawer. Afterwards I grabbed a swimsuit and some clothes to change into and went inside his bathroom.

Jacob(POV)

We both finished cleaning up the house and now we were cuddled up on the couch watching the rerun of Bet Awards 2013.

"Turn up Man! Turn up!" We both laughed as Kevin Hart acted retarded.

" Hey wanna go to the beach?" I asked Fatou.

She smiled at me." Yeah I'll go home and change its only 5 minutes away and come back"

"Ok see you in ten" I stood up and walked her to the door.

"Kay Babe" She pecked my cheek with her lips then left.

I smilled at myself for the fact that i have a girlfriend. I jogged up to my room and got changed.

ten minutes later:

The doorbell rang as i finished my last cornrow. I ran downstairs to greet my Baby.

I opened the door and my jaw dropped at an instance. Her body was a work of art. the swimsuit complimented her body outrageously,The sun bounced off of her skin perfectly, her top and bottom hugged her body perfect, making her boobs and booty pop out, and the tattos on her hips both ending at her mid-calf were on point making her curves noticable(SEARCH BLAC CHYNA'S TATTOO).