Trust & Love

2 months later

Jai(POV)

I finished packing the rest of my things and fell on my old bed.

Jacob walked in my room and took a seat next to me the bed.

"So you're moving out huh?"

I sighed and '?nodded.

"Look I haven't been the best friend these past few years..."he started

I looked down and rubbed my arms.

"I'm sorry for everything Jai....just know I love and will miss you"with that he kissed my cheek and left...

The fuck just happened?

Later that day

I was at home (rays and I) on the phone with Denver .

"Yes I moved in..."

"You ain't known him but a hot second"

"Denver, I-.....I trust him."I smiled at that thought.

"JaiLa Harp! You are setting yourself up for failure."

I rolled my eyes."You are just mad cause i found love..."

"Yea! in a hopeless place."

"Whatever I love him and you can't stand the fact that i do, so fuck off and let me live my life"

"OK Jai...but when he hurts you...don't come knocking at 6783 Melody Lane"She hung up.

I huffed and chunked my phone at the wall making it shatter. I just fell on the floor bawling my eyes out. My best friend and i's relationship is fvcking up!

"Jai....?"I heard Ray sit behind me. His hands moved mine from my face, I just closed my eyes.

He just rubbed my sides comforting me as my tears flowed out.

"Babe you wanna talk about it?"

"my bestie and i got into an argument"

He caressed my cheek"It's gone be ok Jai" With that he went to his room.

"And we'll get you a phone later on"I laughed and went into the kitchen.

Denver(POV)

UGH! I was only trying to protect her stubborn ass. I slumped in front of my bed crying

"Dee?You ok baby girl?"Zach,my fuck buddy slash bestfriend with benefits, asked sitting in front of me. I hid my face into my legs. He just caressed my cheek, and sat next to me. He slid his arm around my waist pulling me closer to his body. Honestly, i really loved Zach and i wanted to be more than his fuck buddy .

I dried my eyes with a piece of tissue, Zach gave me.

"Whats wrong?" he asked me rubbing my arm.

"Jai....and i got into an arguement"

"Thats all i needed to know" He said playfully shaking his head.

I laughed at him, rolling my eyes."You are stuck on stupid"

"For you tho.." He bit his lip looking away out my window.

"H-huh?" I gulped looking down.

"I-I love you Denver Ilyse Chandler"he smiled at me showing his deep dimples.

I mirrored his smile."Denver, I actually loved you from the start...but i was afraid you only liked me as a sex toy.."

"Never! I loved you since 3rd grade when we first met."I blushed.

"Then why you didn't tell me Dee?"

"I was afraid you didn't feel the same way..."

"well now you know..."He picked my chin up and kissed me slowly.

I pulled away and smiled at him.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me smiling .

I nodded and laid my head on his chest. Zach Picked me up and laid me on my bed. Then he sat ontop of me kissing and sucking on my neck hitting my soft spot. I let out a small moan in his ear. He smirked at me, unbuttoning my jeans, and slid a hand inside my underwear. I gasped a bit as he slid two fingers inside me.

"You are tight...."He grinned thrusting his index and middle finger in and out of me.

I grabbed the bedsheets tightly Moaning.

RATED RRRR

He continued to finger fuck me and slid my jeans and underwear off with his other hand.

"Mm Shit Zach im finna cum" I whined laying down.

"Hold it in bae" I removed his fingers licking them.  He drooped his pants revealing his sponge bob boxers. I laughed at him as he slid a condom on his thingy.

Before inserting me, he began sucking on my neck to tease me. I groaned,"Zach stop teasing me" I whined. He laughed and pecked my lips.

He slid inside and out of me so i could adjust to him.Then he began with long but hard thrusts.

"Mm Faster" I begged grabbing on to his back scratching it

He went to his max speed knowing that I could handle it. But for some reason i suddenly felt weak and a warmth in my opening. I screamed in pleasure.

"Zach why is the condom warm?"

He moved hair out of my face "don't worry its prob you coming to an edge"

"Maybe" I shook the thought off and closed my eyes

"Z-Zach..." I could feel all of it building up in my stomach.

He slid out of me and started to eat me out. I Moaned squirming around. Ugh this boy can do the wonders.

I felt his tongue swirl all inside my kitty, making it hit my walls. He slid his thumb to my clit rubbing it in a circular motion driving me crazy. After he stoped tonguing me down, he kissed my clit then started humming making vibrations.

I couldn't hold it any longer