chapter 11

we got into my room and took of our shoes.
"stupid heels could have gotten me fucking killed..." i said trowing them in the corner.
"why dont you go in the bathroom and start cleaning your cut, i will go get some medical supplies from downstairs" Luke said walking out the door. i walked to the bathroom and started to clean my cut with some water. i had hardly started when luke had already returned and was standing in the bathroom doorway with the supplies.
"youre really gonna have to explain a lot" i told him. he nodded and set the stuff down on the counter.
"sit, i will wrap it up" he said gesturing to the counter top. i hoped up and he grabbed what he was going to need.
"this might sting a little" i nodded. to be honest it almost didnt hurt at all, so he finished up quickly, so now my hand was all cleaned and wrapped up.
"thanks" i told him hopping off the counter. we walked out and sat on the bed.
"so where do you wanna start?" he asked looking over at me.
"i dont know, why not start with the effect my blood has on you but not the others" i said
"okay... well since you already know im your mate, this is going to be a little easier to explain. when you find your mate, you will feel it or there will be signs that you are close to one and other. like when you first walked into the airport, i knew i had finally found you 'cause i smelt the most amazing thing... cinnamon and mint, your sent is a powerful way of finding your mate. another is feelings, i can feel whatever you feel. so when you were outside the club in danger and scared, i felt your fear. thats how i knew to go after you. so since youre my mate, you have greater effects on me then other vampires. the reason i couldnt control the vampire part of me when you cut yourself, but the boys could, is because your mates blood smells and taste like the sweetest piece of candy... and its very hard to resist." he explained
"this question is more for Stephanies safety, why should i trust her with ashton so much?" i asked but he just smiled at me with a 'you know why look'... 'no way' i taught
"yes way..." he said copying me "steph is ashtons mate" i couldnt help but laugh at how ironic of our situation...
"oh another thing, what are your powers or abilities?" i asked starting to sound excited
"well i guess the basic things you see in movies or read in books, like super speed, strength, mind reading, super hearing, no we do not burst into flames when we go out in daylight, nor do we sparkle" he said laughing at the last one. we talked for a bit longer him explaining little details and just getting to know each other a bit better.
"hey (y/n)?, since you are my soulmate, i dont want you to feel like you have to be with me, i want you to fall for me the right way like a normal person would so... i was hoping you might want to go out on a proper date with me tomorrow?" he asked.i smiled and taught 'yes' and he had the biggest smile on his face.
right before i fell asleep, i felt him lean down and kiss my cheek.
"thanks for giving me a chance" he whispered

A/N

hello my lovely readers! i hope you guys all had an amazing christmas! :) hope you enjoy the chapter i will update as soon as possible! p.s did you guys see this picture?! i taught i was going to die x_x although the article was all lies.... this is still a great picture ;)