Chapter ~~13~~

~Nathan's P.O.V~

"NATHAN" screamed my older brother tyson. 

"I said leave me the fuck alone." i cried.

"Come down for supper!" he yelled.

"I'm not hungry . . . " i called back. Just then mystomach growled. Ahh shit. . .

"Hmm, starving yourself isn't going to prove nothing!" tyson mumbled under his breath.

"Just because i'm not hungry doesn't mean i'm starving myself." i grumpily replied. 

"Nathan, why aren't you going to eat with us?" little jayy whispered sadly. 

"Well, i'm not hungry." i mumbled. 

"But you never ate since yesterday D:< " jayy cried. 

"I'm not hungry" i said getting frusterated. 

"Can you at least eat my cookie." jayy begged. He gave me his cute puppy dog face. 

"Jayy i can't eat your cookie, you made it yourself, please you eat it !" i told him. 

"But ii don't want it ! I want you to have it !" he whined. 

"You know he won't stop unless he watches you eat the cookie. . ." tyson laughed. 

"Oh trust me i know -.- " i muttered. 

"PLEASEEEEE" he cried. Tyson walked away laghing. 

"Fine, i'll eat it later . . ." i lied. 

"No! You have to eat it now. " he cried. 

"Holy . . .  I'm not hungry ! " i tried not to yell at him. 

"WAHHH " he cried. 

"Jayy stop crying!!" i tried to calm him down. 

"WAHH. . . B-b-u-u-t-t Y-y-o-o-u-u- W-w-w-o-o-o-n-n-'t-t-t EAT MY COOKIEEE" he screamed threw tears and crys. 

I ripped the cookie out of his hand and shoved it in my mouth! Chewing it then swallowing it.

"Happy?" i mumbled. 

"Yes!! C= " he cheered as he wiped his tears away. Pain in my ass, i thought. 

"Go play or something . . . " i said annoyed. He smiled at me then ran away with his power puff girls toys. 

I was flicking threw the tv, trying to find something good to watch. 

After a good 20 minutes of sheer boredom and flicking threw the tv shows, there was  knock on the door. Too lazy, and too depressed to even move, so i just sat there. Ice cream sounds good right now, i thought.

"Nathan are you going to get that?" called tyson. 

"Nope!" i called back. He mumbled stuff about me under his breath but i didn't hear what he was saying. 

 I finally got bored of trying to find a good show to watch, so i turned the tv off and closed my eyes. I lisened to the surrounding sounds around me. 

I heard my name being said a few timed, but other then that i didn't hear much, Except a few birds chirping outside. 

"He's in there!" i heard tyson mumbled to someone. That better be for jayy otherwise i'm going ape shit on people. 

Door closing, Foot stpes getting close to me . . . FUCK OFF, i screamed in my head. 

"Nathan, get your lazy ass up, someone is here to see you ! " tyson screamed in my ear. I slowly opened my eyes to see tyson standing over him, and the dude from the fucking ball, that ruined my whole life. 

The tears built up in my eyes. What the fuck does he want . . . 

"I'll leave you two to talk ! " tyson laughed, then walked away. 

"I have nothing to say, except i hope you and tyler are happy together. . . ." i cried then walked out of the room. 

~Proper's P.O.V~

He walked away from me, with those overly big tears in his eyes. What he thought was wrong, i didn't want tyler as much as he did. 

I followed him as he walked. 

"You know, i don't want him right?" i whispered in his ear. 

"Then why did you kiss him? " he whispered. 

"Let's talk some where's more private. . . " i mumbled then went to his room. Which was the one with his name on it .

"Whatever. . . " he grumpily said and kicked his door opened. 

"You could have just opened it like a normal person!" i whispered.

"Describe normal. . . ." he mumbled then walked into his room . 

I followed after him and looked at all the drawing's and writing's he made. They were almost all about tyler. 

"I was just throwing some stuff out . . ." he mumbled and started picking up papers. 

"Just sit down." i ordered him. He gave me a confused look then sat down. I nodded my head at him. "My name is prosper."

"Do you really think i care?" he tried hard to not yell. 

"Well, i was hoping we could talk lik enothing happened so we can get into more detail or something like that. But i guess wrong. Lisen up kid! I d---" His phone rang. 

He put up his pointer finger to indicate one minute. Great an interuption -.- . 

"Hello?" he mumbled into his red and black phone. 

There was a silence across the room.

"Just leave me alone, Pleasee" he cried As he threw his phone out the window, that wasn't even opened. 

"Well okaii then. On with our tlak to i can leave. . . " I said and sat down beside him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

SO yea that's it o_o . . . . Vote, fan, comment . ;D 

Love Krista Patterson x]