Chapter ~~14~~

~Tyler's P.O.V~ 

I was sitting outside with a nice hot cup of hot chocolate. The heat of it was bruning my hand, but i couldn't feel te pain. The only pain i felt was inside my heart, like someone ripped it out of my chest. 

"Tyler!" called susie as she ran up to me. 

"What?" i growled. 

"I was wondering if you wanted to play power puff girls with me?" she mumbled. 

"No, now go away." i kept my voice calm. 

"Okaii" she cried then ran away. 

I watched as she ran right into a little boy, i couldn't make out his face but he looked fimiliar. 

"HAII WATCH IT!" screamed the little boy. 

"Me, your the one that got in my way." she yelled. 

"Lisen, i'm not going to argue with you ! " he screamed in her face. 

"Jayy?" i mumbled.

"What?" he yelled in frustration.

"What are you doing here?" i questioned him. 

"I came to talk to tyler." he mumbled. 

"I am tyler!" i whispered.

"Oh. . . You look like shit !" he laughed then did a ackward laugh. 

"Thanks" i mumbled. 

"Oh i'm sorry, i didn't mean that . . ." he whispered then walked over to me. 

Susie gawked over jayy before she walked away. 

"What do you want to talk about, Hurry up, your ruining my hot chocolate moment." i mumbled in anger. He looked too much like . . .

"Nathan" he whispered and dropped his head. I snapped my head up at him then looked at the ground.

"What about him" i said through gritted teeth. 

"Why did you cheat on him?" he mumbled then sat beside me. 

"I didn't!" i yelled as the tears came streaming down. 

"You didn't have to yell !" he whispered and dropped his head. 

"I'm sorry. . . Did he say i cheated on him??" i whispered as the tears continued to fall. 

"No, but i saw it in his eyes!" he gave me  faint smile. 

"Oh. . ." i said lamly. "So he thinks i cheated on him? ;l " i whispered.

"Yea he does. . ." mumbled jayy. 

"Jayy, do you think he hates me?" i whispered. 

"Oh he could never hate you" jayy giggled. 

"Do you think he would talk to me?" i whispered. 

"Well not right now because he's talking to some dude name Prosper." he shurugged his shoulders. "I have to go play power puff girls now!" he giggled then ran off. 

Prosper. . . What the fuck was he doing at nathan's house. 

~Nathan's P.O.V~

"So, he's a. .  And your a. . .!" i said in shock.

He nodded his head and started to walk away.

"Wait!" i screamed. He stopped and turned around on his heels. "He doesn't love you, he loves me?!" 

He nodded his head again and vanished. 

I stood up and looked out my window to gaze over to tyler's house. I turned around and there he was. 

"JESUS" i screamed and fell on my ass. 

"I'm sorry!" he cried then helped me up.

"It's umm okaii . . . " i mumbled and ackwardly and looked the other way.

"I'm sorry i shouldn't have came over. I'll leave. " he whispered with his head down as he started to walk away.

"Please. . . ." i stuttered. "Don't umm go. I beg you"

"I have to . . ." he whispered so low. The pain in his voice was killing me, but i didn't know what to do. 

"Why?" i said as a tear slid down from my left eye.

"Nathan I umm . . ." he muttered. 

"Tyler please don't leave." i cried. 

"Why would you care." he said angerly.

"Because i care about you, and i would miss you if you left" i mumbled then sat on the floor, with my head down, as the tears came streaming. 

"Then why did you leave?" he whispered. 

"B-e-e cause i thought you deserved him better. Plus your both vampires, so your better off with him!" i whispered and the tears started failing even more by th second. It was getting harder and harder to breath, and the lump in my throat was growing my the minute. 

Tyler's head snapped at me. His eye's piercing threw my head.

"How did you know that . . ." he angerly said. 

"Prosper told me" i stammered. 

"GOD DAMMIT ! " he screamed. I whinced at the sound of his voice, it was ear percing. 

"You going to kill me now?" i smiled at the thought. Which was probley not a good thing to smile at. 

Tyler sat infront of me and stared me right into my eyes.

"I could never kill you" he whispered.

"This seems like a good moment to kiss . . . . . . " i mumbled then looked away. 

"I miss your kisses." tyler whispered.

"I miss your everything." i mumbed, as the tears slowly came back. 

"Nathan !!! " Screamed jayy as he ran up to me and tackled me.

"Haii jayy!" i giggled. 

"Why are you crying ;[ " jayy said sadly.

"I got dust in my eyes hun" i whipered and gave him a giant smile. 

Jayy turned and looked at tyler who was sitting behind him.

"Did this bastered hurt you !!" screamed jayy as he put his fist in the air. 

"Actually, I hurt him" i said with a tear in my eye. 

"Oh well then . . ." Jayy mumbled then ran away with his power puff girls action figures.

"I should go. . ." whispered tyler so low i almost didn't hear him.

"I'm never gonna live with it. . ." i whispered like i was talking to a wall.

"Huh?" questioned tyler.

"I can't live with it!" i screamed then ran into the bathroom, Locking it behind me. 

I sat on the floor as i took ur a razor blade. Sliding the blade across my wrist, revealing the crissom red blood as it gushed out. Smile at my sucess, getting colder and colder by the second as my blood loss gotten worst. 

"NATHAN NOO!" screamed tyler behind the door. 

I was beginning to see spots, hehe spots, I SEE SPOTS !! . . . Before i blacked out the bathroom door came crashing down. In other words someone broke my fucking door -.- 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dee end my lovely XD . . . Sorry for my late update BUUUUTT idk o_o . . . . School? Cleaning? Talking? Some other excuses? . . . . Love you :3

Love Krista Patterson :3