What if

What if JD never blew up the school ?
What if JD never killed Heather Chandler ?
What if JD never killed Kurt Kelly and Ram Sweeney ?
What if JD never bought her that slushie ?

That's all Veronica could think about as she watched JD and the football field smoke up . She didn't know why but she felt a pinch of guilt watching JD die . Maybe because deep down he loved her and she loved him . Not something you get every day in Sherwood Ohio .
Maybe Veronica still had time to save him .

What if Veronica killed herself instead ?
What if Veronica just spit in Heather Chandler's cup in he first place ?
What if Veronica just ignored the rumors of her and Kurt and Ram having a threesome ?
What if Veronica bought her own slushie ?

Veronica could smell the smoke . "Veronica ! Oh my god ! What happened ?" Heather McNaramra asked running out . "Someone lit a cigarette the wrong way " "What ? Was it that freak JD ?" Heather Duke said . Veronica turned and looked at Heather Duke . "No , it was your mom bitch " Veronica said taking the red scrunhie and kissing Heather Dukes cheek , leaving an ashy lip Mark .

Veronica grabbed Heather McNaramra's hand and found Martha's too . "Let's go get a slushie " she said

GUYS IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER!