Slushie

"I love my dead gay son !" Rams father sang and the double funeral that his son and his best friends shared .

Veronica sat down in the pew of the church next to her crazy serial killer boyfriend.

"THAT WAS ONE HELL OF A FISHING TRIP !" Kurts father said which then ended with the two men sharing a kiss .

Veronica walked out of the funeral . Fumbling with her fingers . "Was this as good for you as it was for me ?" JD asked wrapping his arms around her torso , "JD get off of me " she said trying to wiggly free of the 17 year olds grasp .

"You know there's been a lack of girls climbing in my window " "JD ! Take a hint ! I don't want another chance to write a suicide note ! " Veronica said as began to walk off to her house .

"Don't worry baby . Once all this is done you and I will rule the world !" JD said running down to follow her .

"I don't want you ! Or this ! So leave me be !" Veronica said opening the door to her house . "Baby , evil fucks like them deserve to die! And you and I are the ones who will fix it all ! Remember Veronica, our love is God " he said into her ear.

Our Love Is God

"Our love is God ? Remember that's what you told me right before we killed Ram and Kurt !" "Keep your voice down !" "JD , I can't do this any more " "Alright then . You just tag along and write the notes . I'll do all the dirty work " "No not just that JD !" "Then what ? " "I can't do us anymore ! You said we would stop with Heather and not only did you kill one person you killed two ! JD ! What's next kill all of Sherwood ?" "No ! Just those who deserve to die ! Maybe let Priest Ripper live ! I mean who else will do the funerals ?" "No JD ! Not now ! Not today ! Not tomorrow ! Not yesterday! No ever ! JD I'm breaking up with you ! I won't tell the police but I can't do this anymore . I'm sorry " she said walking away .

JD walked home to his room.

"Slushie !" He said to his pet hamster , "guess what ?" He said the hamster squeaked . "Veronica , your mommy , dumped me !" The hamster squeaked again "and I know the way to get her back " in which slushie tilted his head . "You wanna know ? Okay . I'm going to bomb the school ! Blow it all up and kill everyone ! Heather Duke , the green bitch ! Heather McNaramra , the yellow idiot ! The football team ! Yearbook losers ! Even that laird ass Martha Dunnstock ! " in which Slushie squeaked . "Okay I'll let her live ! Veronica would be mad if I killed her but everyone else has go to go ! Especially that Ms. Fleming ! Bet she'd love a good Bonfire ! Get it ? Cause she's a hippy ? See Slush your the only one who gets me ! "

Slushie squeaked and began to run on his wheel again . JD walked downstairs to see no Big Bud Dean . "Let's get to work "