In The Moonlight

Sam spun around to the raspy voice behind-side him.(A/N, I know that's not a thing but whatever.) " Great. Even when I'm drunk I see you." Sam swooned. "But Sam, I am real." Replied Lucifer. "Yeah okay. If you're real, I'm an smock. Look. I'll prove it." Lucifer leaned against the bunker exterior wall with a smirk. Sam pulled out him switch blade and cut across his old scar, deep and hard; wincing as doing so. Sam dug his finger in and looked at an amused Lucifer. Sam waited but as Lucifer got up and started walking over Sam roared for him to Stay back as he was stumbling over his feet tried to get away. "Oh come on bunk buddy! You're not still mad are you?" "How are you here?" Sam said with his voice quivering. "Oh you know. There was a nice red head who made a deal with me. Her protection for my freedom!" Lucifer giggled. "Rowena" Sam growled. He'll have to deal with her later. Sam had to get in the bunker. "So what's happening?" Sam chuckled nervously, moving slowly towards the door. "Nothing much, but what are you trying to leave for Sammy? Let's go back to my place and have some fun." "I don't want to go anywhere with you Lucifer." Sam grunted, hand gripping the handle to the bunker."It's too bad I didn't give you a choice..you're opinion would have mattered.." Lucifer grabbed Sam just as he turned the handle. "Let...me...GO!" Sam grunted. " "But then ....we couldn't have... Fun!" Lucifer strained. After about 30 more seconds of this the door handle gave and broke, letting Lucifer teleport Sam to a abandoned farm in the middle of nowhere.

Sam was awoken by Lucifer, screaming 'GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!' As he look around his surroundings horrified, he saw he was tethered to a table,with all clothing removed but his pants, which were cut as short as possible. He remembered the events of the night before and let a silent tear slip out of the corner of his eye. "No need to cry Sammy. You're with me now!" "Where am I." Sam growled. " In my laboratory!" Replied a happy Lucifer. "Don't worry. I won't hurt you if you comply Sam. After all, I don't want to hurt the only person who can contain me,may I remind. Infact, I would HATE it. " Lucifer leaned in close. "So what d'ya say Sam? Round two for the noggin games?" Sam leaned in and bit Lucifer. "NEVER". Lucifer healed himself and replied," Alright Sam. I tried to be nice to you. I really did. It's a shame I have to hurt my true vessel." Sam violently tugged at his restraints as Lucifer walked out of the room, returning with a tray consisting of knives, salt, what looked like window washer(Or possibly bug repellent for cars) (A/N the green car stuff 😂) , pure alcohol, and what he think looks like acid. Sam hyperventilated. What was he going to do to him? Was he going to- Sam was cut off by the scream exiting his mouth. He looked down to his leg, where a rusty butter knife was plunged in right below his knee cap. There was a steady stream of Crimson leaking into a bucket. "Oh Sam. You thought that was painful? I'm just getting started..." Lucifer walked back to the tray and pulled out a bowl, mixing all four elements together and put half in a syringe. He walked over and ripped the butter knife out,causing another scream to escape Sam's mouth. Lucifer dug into Sam's wound, pulling out his tibialis muscle. As Sam was slowly blacking out, Lucifer dumped the concoction on Sam's face and wound, causing and eruption of noise. Sweat poured down Sam's burned face, causing it to hurt more. As Sam blacked out, he heard the devil say,"You will say yes, Sammy. You just will."

=========

I'm actually having a lot of fun writing this!
Hope y'all like it too. If you like it vote for it!
😇😉