Part 1: Kuch To Hai Tere Mere Darmiyaan

Sunday Morning (???), 11:59 am

Raman Kumar Bhalla, the heartthrob of Indian Television, slept face down on his King Size bed (After all Live life, King size is the motto of his life). He was indeed having a sound sleep for there was no sound round except for the faint noise of his even breathing.

No sound! Yes, no sound!

No sound from the Alarm clock!

Alarm clock??? What is that? He would ask. For RKB needs no alarm clock.

So does he wake up without an alarm?

Well kind of! Coz the job of the alarm clock was done by a PHONE CALL.

What Phone Call? Has he assigned someone to make a phone call to wake him up?

Not exactly! But ermmm...you will soon find out...

The not-so huge figure on the huge bed started moving slowly: left leg first, then the right, left arm next followed by the right. The eyes then openedonly half too lazy to open them fully, closed them back again, re-thought and opened them half again, closing them back deciding to sleep some more.

16 minutes later, he was found sitting on the bed lazily stretching his arms and then rubbing his face, he glanced at the huge clock right opposite his bed. 12:15 it said.

12:15?

You think he panicked and rushed to the washroom? Well nothing of that sort happened. Rather he smiled his full smile.

No call times!

Call times were literally a CALL time for him as he woke up every morning when he would get a CALL from the sets saying "Sir it's your Call time. When will you reach?" (Now you know why he has no alarm clocks right!)

No early morning calls, No late night shoots, No outdoors in burning heat, No restrictions on smoking and drinking. That's what he called a perfect Sunday.

His smile grew wider on realizing that this was going to be his everyday routine until he signs his next project.

----------------------------------

This is the type of life he had imagined post the longest and most successful show of his career till date.

But here...

Saturday(???) Night, 11:59 pm

Raman Kumar Bhalla, the heartthrob of Indian Television, is restlessly lying on his King Size bed. He is indeed having no sound sleep although there was no sound around except the loud thudding of his heart.

Saturday night, 11:59 pm, is not his usual time to go to bed. Even with his busy and tiring schedule during the show, he made sure to party harder. It was kinda Shanivar ratri humein neend nahi athi.

Today too it was kinda Shanivar ratri humein neend nahi athi but for a different reason altogether.

His friends were all partying tonight but he wasn't interested.

RKB not interested in partying? That came as a shocker to all his friends.

Why? Why? Why? Asked everyone.

Not feeling quite well, need rest he texted one of them and switched off his phone not wanting to answer any more questions.

RKB not interested in partying? That came as a shocker to him as well.