Part 2: Ishq Bulava Jaane Kab Aave

Distance between us gives me unbearable pain...

But u r the star- I can never gain...

Having u by my side is like

Lighting candle in the rain...

He has lost count of the restless days and sleepless nights he has spent.

He has lost contact of peerless family and clueless friends.

His phone is switched off from the Saturday he last remembers.

His door is locked from the Sunday he last came in.

Your smile is the reason for mine...
Your eyes- the most alcoholic wine...
U may not know ur worth but
For you, I pine...

Nothing has changed since then except for that now he knows what her worth in his life is.

He has finally discovered the reason for his inclination towards her.

He has successfully named his feeling for her.

And he is amazed at the thought that the feelings he has for her is nothing but the name of the show did together Yeh Hai Mohabbatein.

Yes! He has realized that what he feels for her is Love.

And he gladly accepts that he is madly and irrevocably in love with her.

You have seized my time n my leisure...
Time spent with u is sumthng I treasure...
One may fathom the ocean but
My love for u has no measure...

But...

Does she feel the same for him?

Does she even think of him?

Does she miss him?

The day a tear left his eye in her memory, he knew that it was love.

He had read it somewhere that When a girl cries for a boy it shows that she truly loved him but when a boy cries for someone, it means that no one else can love her more than him...' Now he believes in it.

What held him back was the fear of rejection. He was not sure if he would be able to bear the pain of being rejected by the one he loves dearly.

Losing you is my deepest fear...
Ur hatred- I can never bear...
But now am tired of this
Mask of fake smile which I always wear...

But now he can't take it anymore.

He does not know if the call of love that has knocked his door recently will ever reach her. Yet he has decided that he will live with her all his life.

Ishq bulaava jaane kab aave

Ishq bulaava aave jab aave

Mai tha kol tere rehna

It sounds impractical to have her with him all his life, if she does not reciprocate his feelings. It is said that Sometimes your presence must be felt in your absence' and that's exactly what he intends to do feel her presence in her absence and that's exactly what he has being doing for the last few days, sitting by her images.

Mai tha baitha kol tere

He was drooling over her pics on insta when a notification pops up showing her new post.

A picture of hers with no make-up, looking tired but with a glint of excitement in her eyes was captioned #Tired #Catalogue Shoot #Since Morning #Excited #Meeting YHM family #Party Tonight #Yeh Hai Mohabbatein