Chapter 1-Shopping

Cassandra's POV❤
"Please Emma please! One last shop. I am sure we will find you a nice outfit here". I requested my best friend to come with me to a last shop so that we could find her an outfit.

"We've already been to so many shops Cas. You have got yourself four outfits and I have'nt even got one. My legs are paining and I am hungry as shit." complained Emma.

"Lets make a deal. We go to this one last shop and then I treat you with whichever pizza you want. What say?"

"You know me too well Cas. So which shop do we wanna go now?" She asked me. 
"Now we go to the one and the only Mango." I said, squealing in excitement while she groaned at its name.

Once we reached there we parted ways and decided to meet near the dressing rooms in the next fifteen minutes. I started searching for something that would look perfect on her. While walking ahead my eyes fell upon a cute crop top. It was a baby pink cute crop paired with a ripped denim jacked that had a hoodie. I paired it with a light blue skinny jeans. I went to the changing rooms to find Emma sitting there typing on her phone with three, a pair of shorts and a skirt.                                    

             "Took you long enough." She said and went into the changing room. She came out wearing a green full sleeved tight top that made her look extra thin. This time she came out wearing a white crop top and a tight grey skirt. All in all it was a really cute outfit. I nodded my head in approval and also passed her the outfit I had picked up for her. She came out looking fabulous. The top fitted her perfectly showing off her curves and bringing up her pale skin and the jacket brought out her grey eyes. Her legs looked longer and skinnier in the jeans. Even she was smiling brightly showing-off her perfect white teeth. She paid for both the outfits and then moved to the nearest pizza hut. On our way I texted Taylor and Jake to come there as well.

The four of us were best friends since our KG'S as I remember. When it comes to Emma and me, we were best friends since we were in our diapers. It was because of our mothers who were best friends too.

As for Jake and Taylor we met them in primary school (like I said Kg) and are friends ever since. Currently all of us are in high school senior year. We reached pizza hut in fifteen minutes only to find Taylor and Jake already waiting there for us.                                                                                                                                      "Took you girls long enough" Jake commented with a yawn. "Shut up Tom" I responded rolling my eyes. Jake and I are always fighting and therefore our friends call us Tom and Jerry. But when it comes to Taylor and I we can rock the world when we are together. Same goes with Emma and me; Emma and Jake; and Jake and Taylor.

Taking a table for four we all went and sat there.

"Hey. My name is Dannon and I'll be your waiter for the timing.What should I get for you guys to drink?" asked Dannon while making an eye contact with Emma and me. He looked cute with tan skin, a pair of light blue eyes and long brown hair that was arranged in a messy way. Emma didn't respond because she was furiously typing on her phone. I wonder what's going on? Meanwhile, Dannon cleared his throat indicating that I should respond.

His height was approximately 6 feet and one could imagine the abs he would have underneath that shirt. He smiled at me showing off his dimples and perfectly white teeth.
Already knowing what everyone wanted I gave him the order. "Hi Dannon. We would like to have a coke float, a peach ice tea and two Virgin Mohito." I said while maintaning the eye contact and giving him a sweet smile.

"Okay I will be right back with your drinks." He says and leaves but not without flashing me a last smile.

"Oh my gods! Cas he is totally into you. Give him your number when he comes back." Emma said looking up from her phone. I nodded my head in agreement.

"No need for that Cas. I dont think its right to give a stranger your number. Besides I think that he is a player." Taylor says, clearly being pissed off. I let out a sigh and don't reply to him. He's always very protective of everyone and I just think it's too cute.

"Here are your drinks. Are you ready to order yet?"asks Dannon while placing the drinks on our table.

"I would like to have an eight inch cheese pizza please." I said while returning the menu back. As I withdrawed my hand I say that a paper was placed on it.  I opened it and saw a number written on it along with a 'call me' and a smiley. I looked up and saw Dannon winking at me. I am sure Emma had seen it as she was grinning at me.

After completing our lunch we headed home. I thanked Dannon and also winked at him before exiting the pizza hut.

~*~

Heyy Guyss.. This was my first updatee.. did you guys like it? :)

Dont forget to vote and commentt.
Love you readers
-Emmandra