PROLOGUE

• Dedicated kay Nikki Portes

Hey Guith!!!! This is my very first published story dito sa wattpad!!! Sana basahin niyo.. Thanks!!!

Ciao!!!

-------------------------------

MAIN CHARACTERS:

Althea Madelyn de Guzman
- Bubbly, Naughty, and SUPER MEGA DUPER HYPER LOUD, but on the other side, she's undeniably beautiful, inside and out. Wala na siyang mother because of an accident years ago, and she's now living only with her father and two brothers. Her greatest treasure was her "cute little tootie patootie tiny notebook" na regalo sa kanya ng mudrabells (mother) niya. And because of this "cute little tootie patootie tiny notebook", she has found the man who has made her heart jump in happiness and "kilig", FOR THE FIRST TIME.

Dylan James Altamirano- The man whose eyes are so cold it seems to contrast his hotness and handsome face. It's not really like him before, nagawa niya lang magbago dahil sa isang heartbreak, wait, ENORMOUS HEARTBREAK na kinasadlakan niya. Dahil dito, pinili niya ang maging aloof sa lahat maliban sa kanyang kababatang si Marco. Kapag nakilala na niya si Althea, will he have the ability to smile, laugh, and LOVE again? Will a SUPER MEGA DUPER HYPER LOUD girl bring him back to his senses?

Honesto "Honey" Lopez- ang dakilang bestfriend ni Althea. Half Pinoy and Half Pinay (IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN??? HAHAHHAHAHAHA) at ayaw na ayaw sa kanyang pangalang pinaglumaan na ng panahon kaya't imbes na Honesto ay Honey ang tawag sa kanya. He and Althea are like siblings already because of their closeness, same hobbies, same favorites, same likes and dislikes, but, he has one trait na meron siyang wala si Althea, it's bravery and "maldita-ness". Kaya't pag may naaapi lalo na't kapag iyon ay si Althea, kahit sino pa yan ay hahalik sa kanyang mga palad na masyadong magaan.

Aleia Aika Mendez- A vigorous gorgeous brat. She always gets what she wants no matter how impossible it is. She will always make a way to pave way through her greatest wants and needs. Her one and only motto is "Im-possible? NO!!! It's-possible!" She was the reason and will be the reason of heartaches, of ALL THE CHARACTERS!!

Marco Palma- Ang secret admirer, TAKE NOTE!!, ADMIRER ni Althea (GANDA!!!!), meaning gwapo and yummy :P. Karapat-dapat naman siya para sa puso ng Megaphone, este ni Althea, pero wala lang talaga siyang lakas ng loob para umamin dito, lalo pa't napapansin niya ang mga tinginan nito at ni Dylan, ang kanyang kababata. Kailangan niya na yatang bilisan ang pag-amin bago siya mahuli at mapunta siya kay HONESTO!!! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHA!!!!

PROLOGUE:

"You made me feel love for the first time. You rescued me from everyone and everything that haunted me through all these years.You're one of the few people who knew my true emotions behind every laugh and smile. But is it permanent? Or just a time-wasting game?"

"I'm broken! I don't know how to start all over again. I gave all my heart and soul, but it wasn’t effin’ enough!!! Now that she’s gone, my life has changed from its blue skies with cute fluffy white clouds to dark skies with thunderbolts anticipating an incoming storm. I want to move on and find someone better, but our memories were stuck through all my heart and soul. Can someone help me move on and be happy again?”

“There was I, a person who was a sin to other people, a person who should be abducted and pulled from a bridge to drown down the river, but why should I care? This is real, this is me, I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be now (was that a SONG???). I have my rights and I’m happy with who I am, so why worry? My only concern was my bestfriend’s condition now, she’s at her worst, I’m brave yet I’m soft-hearted, but that doesn’t mean the one who did this to her won’t PAY!!!”

“I didn’t mean to leave and hurt him. I had dreams, dreams that he isn’t a part at all. Well, I’m definitely confident that he is still head-over-heels with me till now, but what if he already moved on? Hmmm, that’s so easy; I HAD HIM ONCE, so there’s nothing stopping me in making him fall in love with me again. I always get what I want, and this time I want again what had been mine, so wait and see, I’m COMING BACK!!!”

“She’s hurt. She’s devastated. But she still is definitely in love with him till now, which is the fact that is killing me non-stop. It’s definitely HIS fault!! I want to kill him, kill him right in front of her, but I can’t because he is still my friend. I think, no, I’m sure that now is the time to express my love to her, I won’t let him hurt her again. She have had enough, and everytime she’s hurt before, I just let it slip away thinking it’s normal for a couple, but now, NO!, it’s absolutely a reckless mistake for him because from now on, I WILL MAKE HER MINE AND I’LL MAKE SURE HE WON’T STAND A CHANCE!”

(A/N: Hello!!! Ok ba? Follow, Vote and Comment!!!)