Chapter 9

Author Note:

Hii people! I'm really sorry that the wait was so long! Last days I was very busy, but I hope I can upload faster now. I'll give my best! Anyway, I hope you like this chapter and if you do, please leave a like/comment :) I hope you enjoy this. Lots of love! xx

Holding hands we walked through the rainy streets. Harry's hand was warm and protective.  Without looking at each other's face, we knew that we were happy, happy to have each other. I couldn't keep back my smile and also his face was filled with his typical charming grin.

Soon, the rain stopped, the dark clouds disappeared and the shining sun came out.

To feel the sun shine on your skin was great and I think Harry enjoyed it, too.

“Amy..?” He asked.

“Mhh..?”

“Why did you follow me?”

I looked up to him into his green eyes and answered. “Because you mean something to me, Harry.”

The tall boy softly smiled and kissed my forehead.

“I just don’t like to see you with other boys... I worry about you, okay?” He said earnestly.

“Harry… Niall is my cousin. You don’t need to worry.” I told him.

“Oh… I’m sorry…” He thought about something.

“Let’s go to my place. I need to atone for something.” Harry winked and I nodded in response.

Together we walked silently through the streets to Harry's house and entered it.

Everything was as I had it in remembrance - big, modern and comfortable.

Harry led me immediately into his bedroom, which this time was flooded with light. My eyes wandered over the furniture and to the big bed that stood in the center of the room and finally back to a smirking Harry. He was biting his lower lip while he gazed lustfully down at me, making me shiver with excitement.

“Why don't you take off your wet clothes?” He whispered with a deep, seductive voice in my ear.

“Why don’t you help me with this..?” I asked back playfully.

Harry grinned tantalizingly and started to kiss me slowly down my neck. He carefully lifted the fabric and pulled my shirt off, leaving me in my bra. Looking at the boy, I went up to him and placed my hands on each side of his head. Then I pulled him down to me to kiss him deeply while my hand ran through his curly hair. Harry's fingers brushed all over my smooth skin and his kisses became dirtier and rougher from time to time. He scooped me up and carried me to the bed, lying me down on it. Harry bent over me and peered at me with dark, sensual eyes.

“Do you want me?” His husky voice hummed.

“Of course I want you, Harry Styles.” I smirked at him.

He smiled and leaned down to kiss me fervently. Our lips collided and Harry struggled to get into my mouth. When I gave him permission he instantly shove his tongue into it and French-kissed me, but after a minute I pulled back and gasped for air. He wildly followed any of my moves and kissed me again and again, not giving me time to breath. I put my hands on his chest and tried to push him back but he was too strong. His intense kisses didn't stop so I turned my head away and complained.

“Harry, stop. It’s too much!” But instead he wandered down to my chin and my neck, sucking and biting it hard.

“Ahh, please…” I whined.