9. Quotes - Sasuke

Some quotes from our Sasuke who went from the village in search of power, but in the end returned. (OpS! Such a spoiler, ain't I?) Still, I won't tell you guys who haven't read the manga why he came back...

(To Sakura before he left the village)

"I know the four of us have worked together. And for a while, I thought I could choose that path instead… but in the end… I've decided on revenge. That's always been my purpose of living."

(To Naruto)

"I don't look to the future any more. Only the past."

(To Naruto)

"Just shut up for once! What the hell do you know about it?! It's not like you ever had a family in the first place! You were on your own right from the beginning, what makes you think you know anything about it?! Huh?! I'm suffering now because I had those ties, how on earth could you possibly understand, what it feels like to lose all that!"

(To Itachi)

"As you'll always exist to protect the village… so will I to destroy it. Goodbye… brother."

(To Tobi after joining Akatsuki)

"If you think I'm just a foolish kid ruled by his emotions, that's fine. Following Itachi's path would be childish, the whispering of fools who don't know hatred. If anyone else tries to ridicule the way I live, I'll slaughter everyone they ever cared about. And then maybe they'll understand what it's like to taste… a little of my hatred."