Olivia's fabulous collection of one shots!

SO THIS IS NOT A NEW STORY BUT A COLLECTION OF SHORT STORIES ONE SHOTS AND I MIGHT EVEN THROW IN A POEM OR TWO

COWS GO MOO

TWO MOO HEHEHEHEHE

SO I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY MY ONE SHOTS SHORT STORIES AND MAYBE A FEW POEMS THAT I HAVE NIGHT THROW IN

OMFG

SO HERE I PRESENT TO ALL OF YOU. THE FIRST OF MANY ONE SHOTS SHORT STORIES AND MAYBE A FEW POEMS

HEHE

*******

Okay. This is a one shot about a girl who is 19 and she is in jail. And a young prision gaurd who has fallen in love with her.

Samantha-prisioner, main character

Jared-prision gaurd

Behind Bars

Sam's POV

" Hey Sammy." A soft voice broke my depressing thoughts. I looked up to see Jared smiling at me from behind bars.

But on the other side. The free side. The side where at the end of the day Jared can go home to everything he cares about. And I'm stuck in the hell hole.

" Hey Jared." I said, giving a weak smile.

" You okay?" He asked sadly.

" Yea, just doing what I always do. Waiting for them to come to their senses." I sighed.

I was in prision. For murder. For a crime I didn't commit.

My mother died. She was killed. And after all the bullshit the cops went through they found nothing. And that wasn't good enough for them.

They needed someone to blame and they scraped up the evidence to blame me.

It was hard enough, losing your mom. And even when I was going through that and I didn't think things could get worse, they charge me for her murder.

And I was found guilty. And I know I didn't do it. Jared did too.

" It's gonna happen Sammy, don't worry." He promised.

" I don't know Jared. It's just really hard." I said with tears forming in my eyes.

" You are getting out of here one way or another. And if all else fails, you have me." I smiled through the tears.

" You're a good friend." I commented. He smiled at me.

" You are too."

Friend. I hated that word. But that's what we were. Me and Jared were just friends. Even though I ache to be more than that. But we never could be.

Even if he felt the same way, which I doubt, I was in jail. Jail. He couldn't be with a prisioner. He deserved better than that. Even if I was guilty.

But it didn't stop me from loving him.

" Hey Samantha?" He said randomly.

" Yea."

" Is your hair really that color?" I laughed, but was grateful for him lightening the mood.

" I've told you Jared. People can have natural bleach blonde hair. And yes I am a natural bleach blonde." He nodded.

" You don't look like a natural blonde. More like a brunette." I fondled my white blonde hair as I got lost in Jared's gray green eyes.

" Shit." He said quickly walking away from the cell. Another set of footsteps approached.

" Samantha Rae. Your being released." And with those words I was shocked. But happy. But also in disbelief.

" Released? What do you mean?" I asked excitedly. He turned the key to my cell and threw it open. Jared walked over to assist him in escorting me to the DA's office.

" Samantha Rae, yes?" I nodded slightly. "We are happy to say that you've been found innocent. And durning your jail time an ongoing investigation has been taking place. And finally, we have been able to press charges against your father."

My dad? I hadn't seen my dad in a long time. I hardly knew him. But he killed my mom? It didn't make sense.

" But neither me or my mom had spoken to my dad in a while."

" As far as you knew." He said simply. "We will have to escorted out. And, Samantha, the state is presenting you with 2 million dollars due to our errors made during the investigation."

I stood there in total shock. I was going home. And with two million dollars because the police fucked up.

Jared stood by my side and escorted me out. Fresh air, sunlight. It was all so amazing.

" Jared, I'm free!" I cheered throwing my arms around him.

" I know! Samantha, I love you." Another bombshell. I smiled widly and smashed my lips to his.

" I love you too Jared."

*******

YAY END OF FIRST ONE SHOT

YOU KNOW THAT REALLY HAPPENS I WAS WATCHING THIS SHOW AND THIS GIRL WAS KIDNAPPED BY THIS GUY WHO WAS ON PAROL AND THEY DIDNT FIND HER FOR 18 AND SHE GOT LIKE MILLIONS OF DOLLORS FOR MISTAKES THAT LAW ENFORCEMENT MADE

COOL RIGHT?

RIGHT.

IM GOING TO SCHOOL TOMORROW UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I HATE SCHOOL BUT THERE IS A KINDA CUTE GUY IN MY HOMEROOM

AND HES SMEXICAN HEHEHEE

SOOOOO ILL TALK TO ALL OF YE LATER

LOVE YOU GUYS!!