NEW

Here is the next chapter. I know its a bit late update. So sorry.

' Words hurt so much more than physical abuse. Bruises fade, but words keep repeating in your head breaking you down.'
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

An hour later my bags were unpacked and everything was in place. I made a mental note to thank Clarissa for stocking the wardrobe. The huge wardrobe, almost the size of my old room was stocked with high class brands from dresses, to jeans and pajamas.

I opened the door and stepped outside. Taking a deep breath and praying that I wouldn't get lost I started walking back the way I remembered coming up.

Five minutes later I sighed thankfully when I faced the double doors that led to the kitchen where Clarissa told me to meet her. I pushed open one of the door and saw Clarissa sitting on one of the chairs if the fourteen seated dark mahogany dining table. She looked up when she saw me and flashed me a smile making me smile back.

"Come sit."she said, gesturing at the seat beside her. I mutely nodded and went and sat where she pointed.

"Isabella..."she started.

"Bella" I said interrupting her.

"Huh?"she asked me , sounding confused.

"Call me Bella" I said, smiling at her.

"Oh..OK fine. Bella do you remember how many kids I have.?"she asked me.

I shrug telling her I had no idea.

"I..I have seven kids....all boys."she said , a hint of pride in her voice.

My face must have betrayed my emotions because she quickly covered up.

"I mean like they know your coming but they aren't taking it well."she said, only  after the words slipped did she realise her mistake.

I could feel my heart beat quicken as I took in deep breaths , trying to calm down.
"Hey Bella calm down."she said, trying to get me down from my panic induced state.

I took in another deep breath , finally clearing my head.

"I'm fine" I said. I was terrified I could barely handle one male in my life and had no idea how to handle seven.

"They went to a baseball game with their dad and should be back any second."she said, happy to have me calmed down. Just then loud chatter filled the house , followed by the thud of footsteps. Seconds later the door banged open and a stream of boys flooded in. They were all tall with hair in varying brown shades and muscular physique. The stopped short as soon as they saw me. Clarissa stood up, grabbing my arm and dragging me along.

"Boys meet Isabella. Bella meet my sons."she said, gesturing her hand between us.

Ignoring my racing heartbeat I flashed them a small smile.

"Boys, why don't you introduce yourself?" Clarissa asked.

"I'm Zachary , but you can call me Zach." the tallest of the lot said, he was probably the oldest with shaggy brown hair and deep green eyes.

"I'm Kaden." the boy standing next to Zach said. He was hot, like his brother with brown hair , a shade darker than his older brother's and same colored eyes. He didn't seem to exactly like me as his eyes were glaring at me.

"I am Caleb and these are Jeremy and Chase."the next one said, pointing at the two boys standing beside him, who completely ignored me. All three had the same brown hair green eyes package. I think they are triplets.

"I am Luke " the next one said, not even looking at me.

"I'm Alex" the one beside him said. Both the brothers had dirty brown hair with pale green eyes, which was currently glaring at me. I flinched slightly at the anger in them.

Clarissa, seemingly unaware of their hostility towards me , clapped her hands together smiling cheerfully.

"Why don't you go and get to know each other? Dinner will be served in an hour."she said, already ushering the boys out of the room. I followed quietly behind them, deciding to go where ever they went.

All seven of them went into a huge room towards the right of the stairs. The room sported a PlayStation, Xbox and many other gaming controls with comfortable looking bean bags and couches scattered around the room. As soon as I stepped through Caleb banged the door closed. The brothers were standing in a semi circle each glaring at me.

"Hi..." I said, feebly.

"Listen up..... We don't want you here alright. But since you are so poor that you have no where else to go... I guess we can be a little.. philanthropic." Zach said, his arms crossed over his chest. His words felt like needles piercing my skin.

"We don't want anything to do with you. Don't try to talk with us here or at school or wherever you see us." Kaden said , glaring at me.

That much said, Alex grabbed my wrist and pushed me out of the door , closing and locking it behind me.

Sighing I stood up trying to reign in the tears. I decided to skip dinner today and went in search of Clarissa so that I could let her know.

I found her in the kitchen talking with a man that looked like the older version of the boys. They looked up when they heard me close the door behind me.

"Bella meet Ben, my husband." Clarissa said, gesturing to the man.

I smiled politely at him and he returned it.

"Clarissa can I go to bed now, I feel tired." I said, hoping she would be fine with it. If my social worker had said anything about me to Clarissa then it would be about my eating disorder.

"Yeah sure , you must be exhausted."she said.

"Goodnight Clarissa , Ben " I said.

"Goodnight" they murmured back.

I smiled at them before walking out of the kitchen. I sprinted up the stairs and into my room. Quickly stripping out of the jeans and shirt I wore and jumped into the shower letting the warm water cascade over me.

Ten minutes later I was snuggled on my bed wearing only a big t- shirt gifted to me by my best friend. Trying not to think of the tingles that ran through me when Alex grabbed my wrist.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

That's all folks.

Please comment, vote and share.

The boys have brown hair and green eyes and Bella has black hair and blue eyes OK. Just clearing it up.