Unexpected turn out.

You are now 36 weeks pregnant. Dean had been on a hunt, he didn't want to leave you but you didn't mind, anyway you had Sam if something was going to happen. You were in the kitchen, about to grab a smoothie when Sam entered, he came up close to you, his heavily built chest was a few centimetres in front of you. You and Sam has always had a connection, after all, you two did date for like a month but you both agreed that it wasn't right, and it was bad for the business  because you were Sam's weak spot. "Morning Y/N." Sam says deeply. You look up into his eye's awkwardly, trying not to make it obvious that you were showing signs of being sexually attracted to him. You felt really guilty for feeling like this, you blame it on your pregnancy hormones, Dean had been gone for almost two weeks and you missed him, and Sam was the closest thing you had to him. "Can i feel the bump?" Sam requests. You clear your throat. "Of course!" you reply, whilst pulling up your shirt, just so that it rested just below your boobs. Sam's touch on your stomach sent shockwaves through your veins, it wasn't helping how you were feeling. You just needed Dean to come home. "Hey, i'm home!" Dean shouts from the top of the steps of the bunker. You look at him as he looks at you, and what Sam was doing, you could see in his expression that he wasn't pleased, he snapped. "Really bro, i'm gone for two weeks and you're already trying to jump on my girl." Dean shouts. What was Dean talking about, he was only feeling your bump, what was wrong with him? "Baby, he was just feeling the baby." you say calmly. "How do you expect me to believe that? you've both been together before, what would stop you from letting it happen?" Dean says, tears rolled down his cheeks. "You. Dean, your the reason i wouldn't go there again. Because i love you Dean." you say whilst approaching him slowly. When you reached him, you placed your hands on his cheeks, wiping away his tears. As you were about to place a kiss on his lips, Dean pulled a way from you quickly. "Fuck this! i'm going to a bar." He says before storming out the bunker door. You hear the engine of the impala start up and few seconds later. "What the hell was his problem?" Sam says angrily. He walks up to slowly, placing one of his large hands on your cheek, and using the other hand to wipe away your tears that fell not long after. "It's not he's fault." you say, defending him. Sam looks straight into your eyes, you look back into his, instantly getting lost. Sam starts to move closer towards you, reaching in for a kiss. You pulled away. "This is what he is talking about Sam!, we can't be trusted around eachother, i can't let my feelings for you, get in the way of my feelings for Dean. I'm with Dean now Sam. I love him." you say angrily. "I'm sorry Y/N, I just miss you so much." He says with his puppy eyes. "I miss you too, but i've moved on, you should do the same." you say, making Sam turn around and walk off quickly, kicking a chair in front of him in frustration. All of a sudden you feel a water, running down your leg like a waterfall. Not soon after, you feel a really sharp pain in your stomach. You knew. You were going into labour. It must of been the stress that triggered it. You became frightened. You start to walk over to Sams room quickly but carefully. You swing his door open, making him instantly look at you. "Sa-am..." you say whilst more water gushes out of you. He looks at you in shock. You yell in pain as another contractions occured. "ARGH,SAM, TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL." You scream. He runs over to you, picking you up running outside. He instantly remembers "Shit! Dean took the impala." Sam says in panic. He takes you back in side, moving everything off the table, and placing you on it. Sam grabs the phone, trying to ring your doctor. No answer. "Ring Dean, i need Dean.." you say before you start to cry. A few seconds later. "Hello, Dean, Y/N's going in to labour, she can't get to the hospital, you have the impala." Sam says, whilst looking at you. You feel another contraction coming. "ARGH,Deannn" you shout. "I need Dean." you say whilst crying in pain. "Just get here, Dean she needs you." When Dean arrives he honks the impala, as a sign for Sam to bring you too the car. Sam walks over to you, "STOP, i can't move, it's coming, i have to push Sam.. get Dean." "I'm going to have to give birth here." you say before crying in pain again. Sam runs up the stairs and shouts Dean through the door. A few seconds later, Dean rushes down the stairs before gripping on to your hand, "I'm sorry i left you baby, i'm not leaving you again" he says before kissing your forehead. You shout at Sam. "GET TOWELS.."  you scream. "Dean i have to push, it's coming.." you say before doing one big push. You scream in agony. "ARGHHH, IT HURTS DEAN.." you say before bursting into tears. You take another push. "ARGHHH.." you scream. "One more baby, one more.." dean says, looking at you with a smile and tears rolling down his cheeks. You push again, " I HATE YOU DEAN WINCHESTER, THIS IS YOUR FAULT..." you scream. A few seconds later you hear a cry. A baby's cry. It was over. You had give birth. You smile as Sam wrapped a clean towel around your newborn child and passed her to Dean. "Hello princess, Daddy loves you." Deans says whilst rocking her gently in his arms. You look at him and smile. "Sam she's not moving..." Dean screams in panic. "She's passed out, she has lost a lot of blood." Sam says whilst instantly trying to wake you. Your eyes flutter open and you see Dean and Sam's face look at you with relief. "Let's call her Mary." You say to Dean, making him look at you and Sam and smile. Your eyes shut with tiredness and you fall asleep.