" if it wasn't for you Sam..."

it was a cloudy afternoon in Kansas. You and the boys and your daughter had recently moved into the bunker. Your daughter is now three years old and pretty much a mini version of Dean. Dean was out on a vampire hunt whilst Sam stayed at home with you and Mary to do research. you walk past Sam slightly rubbing his shoulder as he's sat down on the table. " Hey Sam, I've put Mary down for her nap, you want anything to eat? I'm gonna make myself a salad if you want some?" you asked. Sam looks up from his laptop, smiling at you like he always does. it wasn't a normal smile, it was like you was perfect. " uh yeah please Y/N, if you don't mind." he replied. You walk into the kitchen and started to prepare the salad. " So, any news on when Deans gonna be home, its hard to settle Mary into bed without him, he's so good with her." you ask. " any time today he said earlier." Sam replied. You brought two plates over to the table where Sam was sat and you started to eat your salad. You hadn't got ready for the day yet as you didn't feel like it because you was gonna be at home all day. You was wearing a Red lace bralet with one of Deans flannel shirts over the top, that wasn't buttoned properly so the bralet was visible. As you looked at the corner of your eye, you could see that Sam was trying not to look at you, trying to resist the urge to look you up and down. there has always been sexual tension between you both but you couldn't do anything because the thought of hurting Dean was crush you. " I'm gonna go and take a shower, will you let me know if Mary wakes up?" you asked Sam as he typed away at his keyboard on his laptop. " of course Y/N" he said as he smiled. You was in the shower, about to wash your hair when you hear a loud bang and shouting. You sneak out of the shower quietly and wrap a towel around you. You look over at the kitchen and library area of the bunker because there is an area where you can overlook it. You see Sam on the floor, unconscious with a group of what looked like demons around you. You could tell because of their black eyes.You attempt to sneak down to help Sam because you know that getting Mary out of bed is not the safest thing to do because the demons will hurt her. you turn around a corner when you are smacked and knocked unconscious. You wake up tied to a chair next to Sam. " Well, well, well, what do we have here? I think were missing someone. Where's Dean?" one of the demons say, looking at you to respond. " I don't know, on some hunting trip probably." you reply. " well it looks like I've got you all to myself then Y/N." The demon was about to walk over to you when a faint cry was heard, it was Mary. " What is that? is that baby Winchester?" they said as they laughed. one of the demons run upstairs and bring Mary down with them. You look at Sam with tears in your eyes. You could feel the rope that they tied you with become slightly lose, you break lose and go towards the demon that was holding Mary. " Leave my daughter alone you son of a b*tch." you shout whilst plunging into them, you tackle them before the knock you clean out. Sam breaks lose and stabs one demon whilst the others are trying to tackle him off. Dean runs in with panic as he's finally home from the hunting trip, taking out the remaining demons. Sam grabs Mary, cuddling her as she cries. You wake up shortly after to Dean cleaning up the demon mess. You get back on to your feet and go over to Sam, pulling him into a hug, Dean instantly looks over at you both. " if it wasn't for you sam, i dont think me and Mary would have made it, thank you." you say. Dean still looks over, with upset in his eyes. if only he had been there to help his family, he feels as if he's pushed you straight into Sams arms, and maybe he has.