Ch.1 Meeting Aunt Sandra

I couldn't sleep all night. I watched my sister sleep in peace. Well obviously, because she thinks were at a sleepover. On top of that she thinks that my friend wanted her over. Oh, i cant imagine how she'd feel if she new the truth. I think she would lose all

meaning in life. It would be a hundred times worse for her, then it was for me. That because in her world daddy was everything.

My best friend Maddie didn't sleep either. She was awake all night with me. She saw the sorrow in my eyes. She could feel my pain. But we never said a word to each other, because she knew that i had lost my words. If anything ever happened to me , Maddie would always be there comforting me. She was a true best friend.

Now everything is falling down one by one. I haven't thought of it,  but now I'm going to lose all my friends. All the jokes from childhood to the drama of middle school, will all be finished. Life will go on for them, forgetting that i ever existed.

I shook my head and started saying to myself

that was the past , Jennika, THE PAST... Now this is a new life, i have to forget everything that gave me joy or sorrow. It means nothing anymore. I'm no longer sweet little Jennie. Well I'm still sweet. But now I'm strong mature Jennika.

With that i went to sleep

It felt like 5 minutes, or maybe it was five minutes, and people try to wake me up.

"JENNIE!!!," Maddie Screamed

"what..."

"Get up! You need to get ready to go to the airport."

"Why?"

"Jennie, your flight!"

"What flight? Where do i have to go?"

"Jennie, stop playing around I want you to stay here with me too, but you have to go."

I got back to my senses. I flew out of bed.

"Finally Jennie!"

"Sorry."

"Oh, I'm sorry. i shouldn't have yelled at you."

"No Maddie, don't apologize. There is no need for that."

"Ok. You get ready and ill met you in the car."

"Sure, ill be right out."

I wore my lucky purple jacket. It has always helped me. Once i wore it while running the mile. It was my best mile time ever! It might just be my superstition. But I need all the luck in the world right now.

"Jennika?" My sister said. She

loves interpting my thoughts.

"Yes?"

"Are we going home now?"

"Uhh.."

"Jennika where are we going ! "

"On vacation."

"Vacation? Yay! Is dad coming?"

"No, he has some important work and can't come."

"Then i don't want to go."

"But, we finally going to meet Aunt Sandra and go to America!"

"Wait we are going to America?"

"Yes , now do you want to go ?"

"Of course! I've always wanted to go there!"

"Then lets go!"